Reunited

Divided

"He didn't come for you, blockhead" said Bills rolling his eyes.

"How can you be so sure?" insisted Champa.

"Because when she was at Hit-san's house she was attacked by one angel" Whiss said.

"What? But I thought you all had a good relationship" Champa asked confused.

"It's more complicated than that" Whiss said "we need to leave now"

"Wait, we'll need fighters" said Champa.

"We already got Hit in our planet" said Bills.

"Not only him, at least let me bring the saiyans" said Champa "it might not be a lot, but at least it'll be something"

"I want to warn you that the more people the slower the travel will be" warned Whiss "besides we won't have time for deviations"

"Their planet is on the way, you don't have to worry about that" Champa replied.

"Fine" Bills rolled his eyes.

Bills took Whiss' shoulder and Champa took Bills' shoulder. Champa called Cabba, Kale and Caulifla with Whiss' staff. Luckily the saiyans were ready when the gods arrived. After that, they all went to Universe Seven's planet Earth.

When they arrived, they saw not only the saiyans and Hit training, but also the androids, the namekian and the humans from the tournament. They all were training hard, doing their best, after all, they needed to protect their families if something bad was coming.

"Hey! Goku!" called Caulifla when they touched land.

"Caulifla-san!" he responded before receiving a punch from Vegeta in the face "Vegeta! That wasn't fair"

"Hmp" 'responded' the prince while crossing his arms.

"Master!" called Cabba.

"Cabba" greeted Vegeta touching land "what are you doing here?"

"Champa-sama called us here" he said "what I don't know is for what exactly are we going to train for"

"For something more serious than you think" said a voice coming, it was Vados with a serious expression on he face "Whiss and I need to tell you something"

Okay, so the next chapter we will know what happen, why Daishinkan's wife was locked away and why were the universes from 13 to 18 erased. Yeah, it will be a flashback chapter yayyyyy.

Anyway let me know if you liked the chapter and/or the story so far! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Happy Halloween!

I know it's a little late to say that, but I really tried to update before, but... well, life has been bitchier than usual.

Meh, whatever!