Trust no one

Divided

"Father, but to set her free is needed at least half of the Angels, that means they needed at least three of us" Whiss said alarmed.

"Some of them betrayed us, son" Daishinkan said "trust no one, please" was the last thing he said before cutting the call.

"So, the legends were true..." Bills started "you did locked her up"

"We had to, she was going to get us all dead" Whiss responded.

"But why did they set her free now? Why not before?" Bills asked.

"I don't exactly know, let's see how Champa-sama is and then we'll go back to our universe, it's better for all to be in our homes" Whiss said serious.

When they arrived to Champa's planet everything was destroyed, torn apart.

"Useless! Are you alive?!" screamed Bills putting his hands at both sides of his mouth.

"Go away you evil-" Champa was cut off when he saw his brother "Bills!" he said, it was the first time in a few millennia that he was happy to see his brother "stand back, you monster" said Champa to Whiss getting ready to attack.

"No, Champa, Whiss won't hurt you" said Bills annoyed.

"Are you serious?! What a coincidence that when Vados leaves me alone one of her brothers comes and attacks me!"

I know I'm late, I know it's been awhile and I'm so, so sorry!

College and my family and a million things have been taking so much time! But well, right now I just finished the first... how to call it... test season? Anyway, I'm taking time for myself and, of course, time to upload more chapters! We can tell that the hiatus is over, right?

Uhmmm... what else can I say... I don't know, happy Halloween! I know it's in a couple of weeks, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut anything can happen soooooo, just in case.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter I'll try to upload as soon as possible!