6: arrogant hypocrite

After Taehyung's shift ended, full of kids poking him and mother's leaving them alone for the 20 year old to deal with, he noticed another notification from Jungkook.

Cute Boy:
hyung?

I was lying

He sat down on a bench outside the main doors to the library, phone still on lock screen. Mustering up the guilty courage, Taehyung responded.

You:
I know u were cutie😂😂 Did u get scared that I was offended?!?

He began to walk to school, having already changed his outfit in the library bathrooms.

Since Taehyung felt safe upon the university campus, all of his current and past jobs were stationed there. He only needed to walk a few blocks until he reached his college building.

Taehyung was studying liberal arts and acting— as well as taking singing and dancing classes for fun. The boy always admired the arts and appreciated the skill one would need in order to succeed in such a field.

In his mind, it was much more hard work than playing a sport professionally.

Cute Boy:
no but it was kind of rude how you ignored me

You:
Well it was kind of rude how you called me a 1/10

Cute Boy:
so you ARE offended

You:
No

Cute Boy:
lol you're so hypocritical

You:
Whatever at least I'm not rude

Cute Boy:
it also seems as though you're arrogant
[read]

Taehyung huffed and shoved his phone into his pocket. The boy was annoying, alright. However, Taehyung couldn't help but feel playful whenever Junmin sent something like that.

Was Junmin actually making fun of him or was he just joking around?

"Text makes it so much harder," Taehyung grumbled, opening the door to his lecture.