15: sunflower seed eyes

Jungkook was more than excited to go back to dance class. The first time, he met a very charming boy who was really nice and talented. This time, he'd finally be able to meet the self-conceited 20 year old that he had been texting for a while.

The 19 year old walked in and spotted the familiar, slender shape of Park Jimin, one of the pros in the class. He was basically the teachers assistant because he was that good.

The cheery angel caught sight of Jungkook and smiled widely, eyes becoming scrunched up sunflower seeds.

"Jungkook-ah!" he basically giggled, engulfing the boy in a hug.

"Hello, hyung," Jungkook smiled back, faintly blushing.

"Are you ready for today?" the man asked, fixing his loose, grey top ever so slightly.

"I'm excited," Jungkook answered.

"That's good! If you ever need extra help, don't be afraid to ask me. It'd be my pleasure," Jimin stated.

"Oh, okay," Jungkook waved goodbye to Jimin as he walked towards a man with glasses sitting on one of the guest chairs. He looked extremely handsome and was wearing a pink sweater.

Jimin and the man looked like they'd be best friends, just by the way their sizes complimented each other

Jimin and the man looked like they'd be best friends, just by the way their sizes complimented each other. They seemed to give and receive their love and support for each other, hence why the pink-shirted man was watching the boy dance.

Jungkook looked around for the light-brown haired man, but it seemed as though he wasn't in the room yet.

*
Taehyung still didn't show up.

Their texts spoke otherwise, so Jungkook just talked to Jimin— still very socially awkward.

"Hello, Jimin. Sorry if I interrupted-" Jungkook approached the man as he just stood up from a chair.

"No, it's okay; you didn't. I was just going to refill my water bottle," Jimin stated and then added. "Would you like to come with?"

"Uh- sure," Jungkook accepted, following the boy out of the dance studio.

"So, what other classes do you take?" Jimin asked.

"Just Liberal Arts... I'm still not sure what I want to do yet," Jungkook admittedly mumbled.

"That's fine! I'm in my second year, and I don't know what I want to do in the future," Jimin comforted.

"Oh, really?"

"Yep!" Jimin warmly smiled. "What are you good at?"

"Well..., I wouldn't say I'm good at it, but I like to sing," Jungkook said. It was really easy to become comfortable around Jimin— there wasn't an easy way to even explain it.

"Really?! You should show me sometime! I'm in choir right now... you should join!" Jimin excitedly skipped.

"You must be really good," Jungkook said.

Jimin blushed and hid his smile, "No, no."

"I'm sure you are," Jungkook smiled.

"Okay, fine. How about we go to karaoke and decide who's superior?" Jimin challenged.

"You're on," Jungkook shook the older's hand.

"Ah, finally," Jimin spotted a water fountain and began to fill his bottle.

"When should we go?" Jungkook asked.

"Anytime is fine. I'm sorry to say this, but my roommate is really overprotective, so he might come too," Jimin said.

"That's fine," Jungkook lied, hating the idea of meeting new people.

"Alright, how about tonight?" Jimin asked, screwing the water bottle cap back on.

"Sure..., 7PM?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah, just give me your number," Jimin giggled, holding out his hand.

Jungkook gave him his phone, Jimin typed in his number and gave it back.

"Let's go dance!" Jimin bubbly screamed, taking hold of the younger's wrist and leading him back to the studio.

*

That's when he saw him. The most tough but comfortable man he's ever seen. Slender and tall, he sported a loose, blue shirt that shaped his upper body perfectly. His hair was straight and clean, complimenting his face shape and color.

 His hair was straight and clean, complimenting his face shape and color

Kim Taehyung.