19: weakness

"It seemed pretty gay."

Jungkook blushed and tried his best to look disgusted.

"I already told you. I'm not gay."

Taehyung scoffed and eyed his face suspiciously, "Whatever you say, Junmin."

Turning away, Jungkook couldn't help but feel a rush of an oily, hot stream run through his body.

Why do I feel so... weak? Jungkook thought to himself, walking closer to Jimin.

"Jungkook?" Jimin clicked his finger in front of the younger's face.

"Y-Yeah? S-sor-ry," he shook his head as if it would get rid of his feelings altogether.

"Excuse me. My friend's calling me over," Jimin sweetly informed and made his way over to the pink-shirted man who was obnoxiously calling the younger's name.

"Don't tell me that rat is in your group," Seokjin growled and crossed his arms, glaring at the rectangle-smile man.

"I had no choice-"

"Don't think I didn't see you skip your turn."

"Okay, fine. It's my fault. There's nothing I can do about it now, hyung," Jimin pouted.

Seokjin deeply sighed and opened his arms, "Come here. I'm sorry."

The boy hugged the older softly and released after a few moments.

"Get back out there," Seokjin grinned and playfully patted the younger's shoulder blade.

"Mmm," Jimin positively hummed and walked back to his team.