12: dance class

Jungkook was smart about his decision to stay home instead of flying to Jeju island.

That's what Taehyung thought to himself a few days later, having to fly right back to Seoul the morning after the incident with Jaebum and his team.

He sat at his desk, staring at the professor but not really paying attention. The older man paced the front of the classroom with his hands behind his back, speaking about something dealing with literature.

Jungkook the Boy

started school today!~

apparently you'll be teaching me dance?

[delivered]

Taehyung couldn't help but smile, not really expecting such an introverted, shy teenager to join a dance class.

The 20 year old turned off his phone, placed it face down and began to pay attention.

*

"Are you going to tell me why they were looking for you yet?" Hoseok urged, following Namjoon around the kitchen.

"It's none of your business," Namjoon deadpanned.

"You can't be working with them again, can you?" Taehyung asked from a bar stool, green grape in his hand.

"I'm not; I don't know why-" Namjoon started.

"They could've killed prostitutes, Namjoon. This is serious," Hoseok reasoned.

"And hiring prostitutes isn't?" Namjoon growled.

"It was his birthday!" Taehyung defended.

"Doesn't matter, Taehyung," Namjoon faced the youngest. "It's not like you haven't done anything illegal."

"What are you talking about?!" Taehyung shouted.

"Did Jimin consent?" he lowered his voice, face now a few inches to the younger's ear.

Taehyung furrowed his brows and turned his head to Namjoon.