45: stage two

"Okay, onto stage 2," Namjoon began.

Yoongi snorted and crossed his arms.

"Great," he growled.

"You agreed to do this, hyung," the tallest stated.

"Yeah," Jimin deadpanned. "You even volunteered."

"That's because I wanna be the first to give a punch to that fu-"

"Shut up," Namjoon groaned.

Jungkook awkwardly shuffled in his spot at the petty man.

"Fine, let's go," Yoongi grumbled and took a hold of the youngest's hand, avoiding his embarrassed gaze.

"Right on time," Namjoon informed as he turned off his phone. "Seokjin told me he's at the bar."

"Okay," Jimin said. "Let's go, hyung."

Namjoon nodded and followed the raven-haired man out of the bathroom, leaving the fake boyfriends alone.

Yoongi huffed loudly and finally looked at the other's nervous face.

"You ready?"

Jungkook gulped but nodded his head, leading the two into the dance floor.

*

Taehyung sat at the barstool, sending his nth text asking where Jungkook was. At this point, leaving the club was his best bet.

Either he pranked the older or just ignored the texts, Jungkook seemed to not care about the incoming texts.

He sighed, taking a sip of his whiskey. That's what seemed to ease him at disappointing times.

"Jungkook!" a laugh sounded from behind him, making the man instantly look back as to where the voice came from.

It belonged to a man that he wished the world would get rid of already.

Anger instantly filled his head as another figure stood a few feet away, dancing like his life depended on it.

"Yes?~" the boy giggled back, smiling flirtatiously.

If Taehyung knew what was going on, he would've complimented the boy on his acting.

"Come here!" Yoongi growled, smirking.

Jungkook blushed and walked closer to the man.

And then Yoongi pulled him closer, arm around the boy's waist while his other grabbed his butt.

From what Taehyung could see, Jungkook laughed at the gesture and wrapped his arms around the pale man's neck.

The latter moved his face closer to the younger's and stopped a few centimeters away.

Jungkook frowned, "Hyung..., you're supposed to be kissing me."

"Y-Yeah, I know," he gulped, folding his lips into his teeth.

"Have you never?-"

Yoongi smashed his lips into the boy's, instantly slithering his tongue into his mouth.

He retreated, chuckling hysterically.

"You've never kissed anyone before, have you?"

"Whatever," Jungkook mumbled.

"It's cute," Yoongi stated.

"What?"

"S-sorry, I d-didn't mean it that way-"

"Just kiss me."

"Okay."

Yoongi pulled the boy closer, both hands now clutching Jungkook's butt. The latter tightened his grip around his lover's neck and kissed back, practically eating Yoongi's face off.

He's so bad at this, Yoongi thought, feeling the younger's lips uncomfortably shift against his.

Taehyung watched the two against each other like velcro, bobbing their heads in and out.

Deciding enough was enough, the man made his move.

However, he didn't see the four others quickly follow his every move, getting ready to hold him back if they needed to.

"Jungkook!" the one in question screamed, stomping closer and closer to the make out session.

The raven-haired boy released his lips against Yoongi and turned his head towards the incoming male.

Yoongi smirked and pulled Jungkook into his side, fingers caressing his waist.

"What're you doing?!" Taehyung screamed over the loud music booming throughout the room.

"Kissing my boyfriend!" Yoongi answered the question not directed to him.

Boyfriend.

Taehyung halted in his place, eyes locked with Jungkook's. They didn't tell him a word about how he was feeling, and that made him even more upset.

"Listen here, you piece of shit," Taehyung was now feet away, growing closer and closer to the two.

And then Yoongi attacked.

-

ive been on my feet all day, and my backs hurts :(

help me through this night oh please

anyways bye

luv u

<3