75: soaked

"Fine. I agree."

"Perfect!" Youngjae grinned. "Give me your phone."

"What? Why?"

"I need to contact JB through it."

Namjoon skeptically looked at the man but handed the device over.

Plan Fix Taehyung

jungcook: has anyone seen taehyung or hoseok?

KimDaily: About that

I need to tell you guys something

Go to this address as soon as possible

[location attached]

"Okay, is it alright if I hold on to this for a bit?" the younger asked, flipping the phone in and out of his hand.

"No-"

"Thank you," he said, pocketing it inside his coat.

"What'd you send?"

"Just wait and see. It'll only take a few moments."

*

"What's this whole thing about?" Jimin shoved his phone screen in his roommates face.

"I don't know, Jimin," the latter growled and pushed the younger's hand away.

"Hyung, we should probably go-"

"I have homework-"

"You went to the hospital the night before an exam, almost had an all-nighter and still passed!"

"Yeah, well, this is different," Seokjin explained, readjusting his glasses.

"Please-"

knock knock

"I'll get it," Seokjin said and made his way to the door- any excuse to avoid the not-being-able-to-study mishap again.

He opened the door and found Jungkook and Yoongi standing there, clothes drenched in moisture. Their hair was matted to their heads and their bodies shook without control.

"D-did you get the text?" Yoongi asked, chin and teeth chattering.

"Uhum... yeah? It was sent to the whole group chat-"

"Good. We need to go," Jungkook softly spoke up. "Get Jimin."

"No way," Seokjin stated, crossing his arms. "I'm not going to let him miss work and I skip studying."

"Namjoon said it was important," Yoongi groaned, rubbing his hands up and down his arms.

"Here," Seokjin shook his head disapprovingly. "Come in and get warm. We'll go later," he opened the door wide to which the two boys shuffled inside and flung off their rain-drenched shoes and socks.

"Jimin! Get two sets of pajamas and blankets!" Seokjin called out as he led the visitors into the living room.

"Okay!" Jimin called back from down the hall.

"Let me make you guys some hot chocolate or something," the oldest stated, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Fine by me," Jungkook rubbed his stomach and yawned soothingly.

"By the way... How'd you guys get here together?" Seokjin asked from the kitchen, adding water into the hot drink maker.

"We both met up outside... It's literally pouring bullets out there," Jungkook said, eyes watching the dark grey clouds outside muddle with torrents of rain water.

"Weren't you guys smart enough to get umbrellas or something?" he chuckled, shaking his head.

"The side door wouldn't open. Stupid fucking code wouldn't work," Yoongi sneered.

"Oh..., didn't I tell you guys they changed the code?" the oldest asked.

"Well, obviously, no," the blonde grumbled, crossing his arms.

The familiar roommate appeared in the hallway, holding fluffy clothing in his hands and blankets draped over his shoulders. Eyes landing on Yoongi dripping wet in the living room made him completely loose his cool.

"First you almost kill someone, and now you're in the middle of our living room soaking the whole goddamn floor with your dirty ass water!!"

"Jimin, it's okay-" Jungkook started.

"You know what? Whatever. What. Ever," he scoffed and threw the articles of clothing onto the couch.

"I guess I can't get rid of you, now can I?"

Yoongi frowned and avoided his glare.

"Just cut the whole getting-mad-at-each-other-but-then-liking-each-other-again act, please," Seokjin groaned as he poured water into the four mugs' contents.

"I'm gonna go change," Jungkook stated and grabbed a top and bottoms.

"Thanks, Jimin."

"No problem," he answered back and watched as he entered into the bathroom.

"I'm going, too," Yoongi mumbled, took a hold of his clothing, and set off down the hallway to find an empty room.

-

I love it when it rains at school and you look out the window and BAM!!

that was my inspiration for this chapter lol ngl

i just love rain with a passion (and the song too!)

luv u <3