50: 3AM visitors

iconic photoshoot, and you can't change my mind.

-

"H-he's what?!"

Shock was probably the biggest feeling Taehyung experienced from head to toe.

"Dead... I- I c-can't believe i-it"

"Shh, it's okay," Taehyung spoke into the microphone.

It wasn't okay— it was never okay.

Jungkook finally broke down in tears, Taehyung frowning as he heard the sobs sound through the speaker.

"Want me to go over there? I can skip acting class-"

"N-no, it's f-fine. Get some sleep-"

"You need some, too-"

"I'm fine, hyung."

There it was again.

Hyung.

"O-okay," Taehyung chortled. "I'll go, now."

"Okay, bye," Jungkook stated.

"Goodbye," Taehyung said and hung up.

*

2:42AM

*

"You all may visit now," a nurse came through the door and held it open.

"Hyung, wake up," Jungkook shook Seokjin's arm.

The man slowly opened his eyes and wet his tongue, looking completely out of it.

"Cute," Hoseok whispered to Jungkook who smiled and agreed full-heartedly.

"Eh?" he answered, cluelessly looking around the room.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Hoseok giggled. "We can see Namjoon, now."

Eyes widening, the oldest quickly stood up and straightened his hair.

Hoseok gained the other two's attentions and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as they all followed the nurse to Namjoon's room.

Finally, the group reached the door and Hoseok opened it excitedly.

"My boy!" he shouted as he watched Namjoon look up from reading a book.

"Hyung!" the one in the bed sweetly replied like a giddy little boy, smiling wider than ever before.

Hoseok laughed joyfully and hugged the man tightly, ruffling his faded hair.

Jungkook and Jimin skipped after and took turns hugging the man, themselves.

"Guys, it's almost 3 in the morning— you could've gone home-" Namjoon started.

"We care about you, hyung," Jungkook pouted.

"What he said," Seokjin shyly spoke up from the door threshold.

Namjoon, though surprised at first, softly smiled and beckoned the man forward.

Complying, the oldest took a spot besides Hoseok and avoided the hurt man's eye contact.

"Hyung... you have an exam today," Namjoon stated. "You didn't even have time to study at all-"

"It's okay, Joon. It's just food-"

"No, it's not," he frowned. "You love cooking, and you needed to study, but now you're here in the middle of the night-"

"That's because I love you, okay?" Seokjin blurted, eyes growing wide and ears painted red.

"In a friend way," he tried to save himself and gulped dryly.

Jungkook and Hoseok looked at each other, quietly giggling at the awkward male.

The man in the bed's cheeks were tinted pink, and he turned his attention to the book he was reading.

"W-well, thanks. Just, d-don't do it, again," he mumbled.

Seokjin nodded quickly and left the room to the waiting area.

"Romantic tension much?" Hoseok spoke up and smirked, the other two smiling widely at the statement.

"You guys can go home; I'll be out in the morning, so pick me up," Namjoon coldly but warmly informed and turned his lamp off.

"Alright," Jimin said, gave Namjoon one last hug and left.

"Good night, hyungie~," Jungkook played along and followed after.

"Your boyfriend will pick you up, hopefully," Hoseok teased and escaped the room before Namjoon could say anything.

-

namjin really IS all superior; however, I was really tempted to make jimin fall for namjoon because that's probably the cutest ship to ever exist but whatever-

<3 bye