Chapter 9

IX:Uncover Her

IX:Uncover Her

✧༺♥༻✧

Selena opened her eyes. Damn, that had been an uncomfortable position she slept in. She was tucked in the blanket the night before. Trying not to make too much noise, she slowly got off the bed and tip toed her way to the bathroom. She relieved her bladder, and washed her hands. Selena walked out of the bathroom and grabbed something to wear. She chose a yellow over-sized t-shirt with light blue jeans. Once again, she made her way to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, she got dressed and started applying makeup. Selena would always admit that she wasn't too good at putting makeup on, but tried her best. Right now, she could tell that one eyelid was whiter than the other. She tried applying a little more eyeshadow to the one that was lighter. Of course, it turned out worse and she just shrugged it off. It would be that noticeable, right?

Once Selena finished, she checked to see if her hair was dry yet. To her surprise, it was decently dry. Selena flipped her hair over and gathered it in one hand. She grabbed a hair tie and started twisting it around the hair. After finishing the difficult task, due to the abundant amount of hair she had, she flipped her hair back. Selena fixed up and imperfections and looked in the mirror. She pursed her lips in agreement and started gathering her stuff.

Selena walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Suzette was eating pancakes while watching SpongeBob on the television.
"Hey, Sel. I got you some pancakes. They're on your bed," Suzette pointed.
"Thanks," Selena smiled and walked over to her bed. Her stomach grumbled, and she couldn't deny the hunger that was bothering her. Selena opened the container that held the pancakes and opened the syrup. She started dipping the pancakes in the syrup and then proceeded to eat them.
"Today we're going to a signing." Suzette informed.
"Yeah, I know," Selena sighed. Although she loved her fans, Selena was still tired from the bus ride.
"Why is it raining today?" Selena groaned.
"Because water is falling from the sky," Suzette answered. Selena rolled her eyes.
"I'm going to talk to my girls, now if you'll excuse me, I have a call to make," Selena grabbed her phone and clicked some numbers before putting the device up to her ear. She had added both Maria and Candice to the conversation.

(Selena-S
Maria-M
Candice-C)

M: Hello?

C: Hi?

S: Hey girls!

M/C: SELENA!

S: Y'all sure as heck missed me. How are you guys doing?

C: Well Maria is definitely doing good. I think
Matt could agree with that.

S: NO! Is Maria really dating Matt?!

M: I'm not dating him!

C: Mhmmm, that's what they're claiming. It definitely looks like they're dating.