defensive | P. PARKER

PETER WOULD ALWAYS DEFEND YOU, NO MATTER WHAT

NO MATTER WHAT.

So when Flash made a nasty joke about 'what he would do to you,' he lost it. One punch and the kid was out.

But defending your honor by sucker punching someone - unfortunately - didn't sit well with the principal, and to detention he went. After what seemed to him like hours of doodling on the desk, he was finally released. To his surprise, you were waiting right outside the door.

His face fell when he saw distraught etched on your features. "Baby-"

"No." You interrupted with a stern tone. "You have to stop this!" It was hard to control your temper at the moment. The both of you knew that if this continued, the repercussions would be much worse.

"It's not worth getting upset over - especially when it's something Flash said. He's an idiot."

Peter looked at you guiltily.
"I'm sorry."

You sighed, knowing you couldn't stay mad at him. He was only trying to protect you after all.

"I know." You said, placing your hand on the side of his face and gently grazing his cheek with your thumb. "You're a good guy, Pete. And an even better boyfriend."

He looked up at you with a smile, placing a soft kiss upon your lips.

"But do that shit one more time, and you'll never kiss me again."

Peter let out a laugh, grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers, starting to walk down the empty hallway. "Never again."