sneaking off | P. PARKER

"WHAT ARE YOU POINTING AT?"

"SH—" Peter sighed deeply, glancing around at the persons in the room. The two of you were in attendance of an academic decathlon meeting that was becoming very dull, very quickly. "Just check your phone." He whispered harshly.

| im gonna go to the bathroom.
ask to be excused in exactly 3 minutes.
don't ask why. |

"Why?"

"I literally said—" Peter pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why am I dating you again?"

You playfully smacked the boy's arm, resulting in an involuntary smile from him. "Are you gonna do it?"

A small shrug was suffice of an answer for him. The boy stretched his arm up and asked to go to the restroom.

Those were the longest three minutes of your life.

As soon as you step foot outside of the seemingly minuscule science room, you turned the corner and immediately ran into Peter.

His eyes lit up at the sight of you.

"So what did you—"

With no hesitation whatsoever, Peter grabbed your face and smashed his lips onto yours, evidently hungry for the feeling. "Gosh I missed your lips." He mumbled against your mouth.

You pulled away mid-kiss, leaving the boy yearning for more. "Breathe, Parker." You laughed. "What transferred your horniness for science over to me?"

"First of all, I never stop being horny for you. Secondly, I was looking at your lips during the whole meeting and I couldn't focus, like, at all. So I just needed to do that."

"Okay, well, you'd better get going before they think we're doing something inappropriate." You sarcastically gasped.

"Oh, no! I surely hope we don't get in trouble." Peter said monotone, resulting in a laugh from you. He gently placed his hands on your face and pulled you in, kissing you one last time before heading off to the meeting.

"My lips will be here all night, Parker." Your voice travelled down the narrow hallway, and Peter spun on his heels to face you.

"I'll count on it!"