mask it | P. PARKER

"PARKER, TAKE THAT IDIOTIC MASKOFF BEFORE I RIP IT OFF!"

OFF BEFORE I RIP IT OFF!"

You and your boyfriend, Peter, were currently engaged in a very heated argument regarding his 2 a.m. whereabouts as Spider-man.

He was evidently not taking it as seriously as you were, and you had grown tired of it very quickly.

"What's wrong with my mask?"

You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose in annoyance. "It's not about the mask, it's about the fact that you have it on whilst I am attempting to have a serious conversation with you!" 

"I get that, but I just don't see
why my mask is such a big de-"

"You care more about being Spider-man
than about being with me!"

Your breath hitched in your throat. Peter was silent.

The boy then peeled the mask off of his face, his fluffy hair bouncing out of it and revealing his dejected eyes.

"I-I'm sorry," You croaked, completely surprised at the words that you'd just blurted. "Of course being Spider-man is more important than me, I mean you're out there saving lives—"

"Y/N," Peter stood from the chair and walked over to you, gently placing his hands on either side of your face. His head tilted slightly as he adoringly gazed into your eyes. "Being Spider-man will never," He spoke firmly. "Ever, be more important than you. Ever."

A smile grew on your face as you let out a shaky breath. "I'm sorry for arguing with you." You whispered.

The boy simply smiled and shook his head, pulling you into a comforting hug. "Don't be. You're cute when you're mad."

"I'll punch you, Parker."