he gets jealous

STEVE|Steve furrows his eyebrows together and wraps his arms around you

STEVE
|
Steve furrows his eyebrows together and wraps his arms around you. Tight. The guy hitting on you gets the message and leaves fairly quickly.

TONY
|
He literally just shows his face to whoever was flirting and they forget all about you. They immediately start freaking out about Tony and ask for autographs. "Alrighty then." You huff, leaving the scene before the guy can hit on Tony himself.

BUCKY
|
He gets pissed. As if the metal arm wasn't enough, he thinks. Bucky will hug you from behind and place his chin on your shoulder, with a scarily sweet smile.

"Who's this, baby?"

"No one." You laugh at his protective nature. "Absolutely no one."

PETER
|
Peter gets super shy. He'll start playing around with your fingers until you realise how uncomfortable he is. You immediately stop conversing with whomever it was and leave with your boyfriend. He didn't want to interrupt your talk, but once the two of you got home, that boy targeted all of his bottled up anger towards your neck.

LOKI
|
He'll trip them as they try to get closer to you. It's pretty funny most of the time, because the relentless men who try and flirt notice Loki standing right beside you. They sort of deserve it.

THOR
|
Most of the time, he's completely oblivious. But when he does catch it, it's usually because you're obviously uncomfortable. He stops the guy in the middle of his sentence by stepping in front of him. "She does not want you." Then turns around, gently interlaces his fingers with yours, and walks off.

PIETRO
|
This speedster gets jealous so easily.
He'll simply see another person look you up and down and get instantly bothered. He takes the seductive approach when jealous, usually pulling you into his lap. This isn't anything new, so you continue on normally, but then Pietro starts to whisper into your ear. After that, you're home in seconds.