~Play My Little Game~

(Fontcest warning! This is a Dj x Sarah one shot. Hope you enjoy.)

It was a day like any other. Everyone was doing their own thing. Including Dj. He was walking through Snowdin on his way home from the forest. He couldn't find any humans today so he was a little bummed out. Maybe when he got home his sister would be there and she could cheer him up with some puns or something. She was good at that. Once Dj's house came into view, he sprinted toward it and opened the, stepped inside and closed the door once more. The first thing he saw was his sister sitting on the couch with a half eaten piece of pizza in her hand. Her feet were kicked up on the coffee table where a couple pizza boxes lie. Dj internally screamed but remained calm on the outside.

"Hey sis." Dj greeted with a smile. She turned her head toward him and smiled.

"Hey bro." She looked at his clothes, seeing bits of snow on them. "ICE to see you." She chuckled at her own pun while Dj just shook his head, secretly smiling like a goof in his head.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked. She smiled and took a bite of the pizza in her hand.

"Eating pineapple pizza." She spoke with a mouth full of it. Dj threw his arms in the air, completely unaware that it was pineapple pizza that she was eating.

"WHAT!? NO FAIR! I was just now at work looking for humans all day!" He crossed his arms and began to pout. "I want pineapple pizza."

"Sorry bro." She picked up one of the pizza boxes and handed it to him. He eagerly opened it, but was quickly disappointed in what he found.

"It's empty..." He looked down at his sister.

"Oh fuck. Wrong one." She took the empty one from her brother and replaced it with a different one. He opened it and was once again disappointed.

"Sarah... This is mushroom. Why have you betrayed me?" She was quickly running out of ideas.

"I'm sorry bro!" She looked down at the slice in her hand and handed it to her brother. "Have mine."

"Wait! I have an idea!" Dj handed the pizza slice back to Sarah. "Now make a portal to Lusttale real quick!"

"Uhhh okay." She snapped her fingers and a portal was created. Dj stuck his head through and punched Lust Sans in the face, then stole a slice of pineapple pizza from him. He came back into the living room.

"Quickly! Close it before he comes and tries taking it back!" Sarah closed the portal while Dj dat in the corner holding the pizza along with something else. He was giggling uncontrollably. "I got his glove. Mine now, all mine." Sarah looked at Dj with a large smile on her face. He looked back at her and the glove and hid it behind his back, taking a bite out of the pizza. "Man this is good pizza... Though this white sauce tastes a little weird." Sarah immediately went into protective sister mode.

"White sauce!?" She took the pizza slice from Dj and began inspecting it. Dj whined.

"But it tastes good." He snuck Lust Sans' glove on and whispered. "Perfect fit." He then looked back up at Sarah and tried taking it back. "I is want back." Sarah looked at her brother.

"I have to make sure it is safe for consumption." She then dipped her finger in the white substance. Dj licked the sauce off of her finger. "More. I want more." He tried taking the pizza again. "Give me!"

"Bro. Don't make me get G." She dipped her finger in the white substance again and licked it. "Ummm I don't think you should eat this." Dj began to pout again.

"No fair." He sat back down and faced away from Sarah. She could hear him sniffle. She sighed and started to give in. "Do you really want it?"

"Y-yes." Dj grumbled quietly. Sarah walked in front of him and bent down to his height, her skirt lifting up a little in the back.