~Run Little Human~

(Hey, Ebony again! This is a Superspook! Dj x Female! Reader. Just a small little warning before we get started, Dj is 10'8. The reader is 5'6. Also, there will be lots of running. So if you don't like running, then this isn't for you. Enjoy!) 

The human was running as fast as she could through the snowy forest. She just had an encounter with a monster who was now chasing after her. Her lungs burned and her heart pounded in her chest. She turned her head for a second to see him at least 10 feet away. She sped up, internally thanking god that this monster wasn't too fast. She turned a sharp corner and quickly climbed up a tree. She sat on a branch, breathing heavily and sweating despite the cold atmosphere. The sound of snow crunching underneath heavy feet made the human freeze and cover her mouth with her hand. He was right there. His horrifying image made the human cower in fear. His short brown hair was sticking up in every direction, dried blood in certain parts. He had long sharp horns that stuck out of his head and pointed ears that twitched at every single noise. His pure black eyes made it hard to tell what he was looking at. His white shirt was stained with blood as well as his shorts. His large dragon wings were torn and dragged behind him in the snow. He had a blue scarf wrapped around his forearm instead of his neck and it was stained with fresh blood. His hands adorned blood stained gloves that were balled into fists. 

"Human.~" He spoke in a sing song voice, attempting to lure her out of her hiding place. "Come out, come out wherever you..." He punched a small tree, knocking it over. "Are." The human looked around the area in hopes of finding another hiding place. In the distance, she spotted a little wooden sentry station. However, the monster was still searching the area. She had to think of something fast. She looked around her and found a bird's nest. Inside the nest was a small rock. (Since when are rocks in bird's nests? Is this human dumb and it's actually an egg or is there seriously a rock in the nest? ~Oblivion) She carefully picked it up and held it in her hand before throwing it into some bushes far away from her hiding place and the sentry station. The monster instantly perked up and sprinted toward the noise. The human slowly climbed back down and dashed for the sentry station, ducking under the little counter. It was then when she heard a faint snoring sound that she realized she wasn't alone at the station. (Dun Dun Duuuun! ~Ebony)

She looked forward and the first thing she saw was a thin pair of cut up legs and bare feet. Thinking it was another human, she began to crawl out to get a better look but instantly regret it as she was met with a big, red, glowing eye staring right back at her. A large grin with sharp teeth stretched across the pale face of a female monster that closely resembled the monster the human was currently hiding from. "well, well, well. what do we have here?" The monster reached a clawed hand down and grabbed the human by her (h/l) (h/c) hair, yanking her up. The human yelped at the pain and was now staring face to face with a demon from hell. (Actually, I'm from Snowdin. Get it right, ya tiny ass human. ~Oblivion) Her one long ear stood perked up as she smiled wider than before. "why are ya hidin?" The demon's grip on her hair tightened as her patience thinned the longer her question went unanswered. "i asked ya a fuckin question, ya little rat." However, she got her answer as the male monster came into view, stomping angrily. "ooohhh. yer hidin from my bro. alright then, you can hide here." The human's hair was released and she went back under the counter, sitting at the monster's bare feet.

"Thank yo-" The human was suddenly kicked in the face. Hard. Blood dripped from her lip and onto the pearly white snow. 

"shut the fuck up. yer lucky i don't just kill ya right now." To put emphasis on her statement, the monster dropped a large axe between her legs and the human's face. There was the sound of snow crunching and the demon's voice could be heard. "hey bro. what's up?"

"Where's the human?" He growled lowly. 

"y'know, for someone who doesn't talk much, ya sure are rude. didn't even say hi to your sweet little sister." A growl was heard and the demon leaned back in her chair. She scoffed. "whatever."

"Where's the human?" 

"what human?" The human could hear the smirk in her voice. She was playing mind games with her brother. 

"Don't play dumb with me, Sarah. Where is the human!?" The dragon slammed his fist onto the counter, breaking it in half and exposing the human. Sarah smiled insanely as she got the reaction out of him that she was hoping for. The human looked up to see him staring down at her, his height adding on to the horrifying display. 

"ya better run, little human. dj doesn't look too happy." Dj took a step forward. This movement caused the human to immediately stand up and make a break for it. She started sprinting away from the two monsters, but she was once again being chased by the 10 foot tall dragon. He wasn't too far behind, bound to catch her if she slowed down at all. Suddenly, the dragon raised his voice in a loud roar-like shout.

"SARAH!" The human's eyes widened as she kept running. "FETCH!" (Haha! You're fucked! ~Oblivion) The human sped up when she heard fast footsteps catching up to them in a matter of seconds. The speeding demon was right behind Dj, whom turned to her and glared. "I SAID FETCH!" The human turned her head for a split second to see Sarah nod at her brother before looking at the human with a smile that put the Joker to shame. The human looked forward and suddenly Sarah was directly in front of her, running backwards. 

"hi there!" Not even a second after Sarah slammed her hand around the human's neck in a tight grip, refusing to let go. She was lifted into the air, scratching at the demon's hands and kicking her legs at her stomach. Her foot hit Sarah in the chest, making her lose balance and letting go of the suffocating girl. But before she could hit the ground and take in some air, a larger hand caught her by the throat. Slowly choking her. (Y/N) was lifted up again and forced to look into the black eyes of death. She gasped, trying to get oxygen into her lungs, but Dj gripped tighter until there was a loud crack. (Y/N)'s head fell limp and her body was dropped to the snow. 

"Grab her. Once we get home, I'll need the cheese grater, a saw, and knives." Sarah grabbed the human by the hair and began dragging her to town, her brother walking alongside her. 

"dinner time.~" 

(Finished! It probably sucks but... oh well! This AU is still a work in progress. Hopefully you enjoyed. See you guys in the next one shot!)

Dedicated and requested by thepurplenightfury14

Supertale One Shots (DISCONTINUED!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें