~Snow Day~

(This one shot is a request from thepurplenightfury14. This is going to be adorable. It's a Dusttale! Sans x Supertale! Dj. Enjoy!)

Ah. What a lovely day in the Underground. In Snowdin, many monsters had gathered to enjoy a snow day. Yes, I know it's always snowy but, overnight, a fresh 2 foot blanket of snow had fallen. Monsters were throwing snowballs, making snowmen, snow angels, and constructing igloos. The Dynamic Duo, or rather Sarah and Dj, were walking through the snow with Sans and Papyrus. Well, Dj was carrying Sarah on his back while he walked through the snow. She was too short. The small family made their way to an area near G & J's, where Papyrus made snow into a huge mass that Sarah could stand on. As she stood, she spotted someone in the distance.

"dj." The dragon boy looked up from the snowball he was working on. It was the size of his head. (Is that even a snowball? It's more like a snowhead. ~Oblivon) "your friend is here."

"Which friend? I have a bunch." Sarah just crossed her arms then motioned her head to the monster, who was now walking over to them.

"dickbag." Dj turned and smiled, dropping his "snowhead" on the ground. "dude. your head just died." Dj ran over and hugged the monster around his middle section.

"Hi, Dust!" A large smile had formed on the dragon's face. "How are you? Are you okay? I missed you! What have you been up to lately? Wh-" Dust stopped Dj from talking when he kissed his cheek, a dark red blush taking over his face. Dj hid his face in his blue scarf and Dust chuckled.

"You ask too many questions." Dust stated, embarrassing Dj even more.

"hey, dickbag. stop teasin my bro." Dj looked back at his sister with a tiny glare.

"Don't be rude! He's not doing it to be mean." His sister just gave him her 'really' look and he stuck his tongue out at her. 

"alright, well..." She prepared to get off the lump of snow her uncle built. "i gotta go to work. the hot dogs and cats need me." Then she hopped off the lump, sinking chest deep into the snow. Everyone looked in her direction. Papyrus scrambled up from his sitting position to help her, scolding Sans for not helping. But he wasn't listening. He fell asleep. After Papyrus pulled her out of the snow she waved at her brother and Dust. "have fun. but not too much fun." And she teleported away with the snap of her fingers. Dj just shook his head and turned to look at Dust, but nobody (came XD ~Oblivion) was there. The dragon boy looked around, listing everything he saw. 

"Dad. Footprints. Sleeping uncle. Trees. Flying snowball. Royal guards... FLYING SNOWBALL!?" He turned his head and his face was immediately covered in snow. He wiped it off his face and saw Dust peeking out from behind a tree. A smile appeared on Dj's face and he quickly gathered up some snow, silently sneaking up to the tree where Dust hid. Dj got behind him and smacked the snow in his hands onto the back of Dust's skull, causing him to fall forward, face planting in the ground. Dj burst out laughing, clutching his stomach and doubling over. Dust slowly stood back up and stared at Dj, who had just started to clam down. They both made eye contact and Dust's left eye (Eye socket! ~Oblivion) flashed. Dj gulped and ran while dozens of snowballs flew through the air toward him. 

"Snowball fight!!!" Dust shouted.

~Le timeskip brought to you by a twerking Nightmare XD~

Dj and Dust lay in the snow on their backs, panting and breathing heavily, stupid grins plastered on their faces. Dust sat up and looked down at Dj, who was still catching his breath. Dj noticed that the tall skeleton was staring at him and sat up, blushing a deep red. Dj turned away and hid his face in his blue scarf. Dust raised his hand and pulled on Dj's scarf gently. Then, he placed his hand under Dj's chin, making him look him in the eyes. (Eye sockets!! ~Oblivion) Dust leaned in ever so slightly and Dj began to grow nervous.

"Uh.. D-dust?" Their faces were just inches apart when Dust closed his eyes (EYE SOCKETS!!!! ~Oblivion) and placed his teeth against Dj's lips. The dragon's eyes widened and slowly closed as he kissed back, gently wrapping his arms around Dust's neck. His skeletal arms were wrapped around Dj's waist and he pulled him closer. Dust was about to heat things up when suddenly...

"ahem!" They pulled apart and turned to find the source of the voice. A couple feet away from them, stood none other than Dj's older, yet much smaller, sister. A smile was evident on her face, but her hands were on her hips and she tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for an explanation to her unsaid question. The two boys then noticed someone standing behind her. They easily towered over her small stature, being that they were just over two feet taller than her. It was Gaster Sans.

"H-hey sis." Dj stuttered out. She crossed her arms and cocked her hips to the left, growing more impatient the longer she stood there without an answer. 

"wanna explain to me why you have my brother in your lap, dickbag?" She suddenly hissed at him. Her smile didn't falter. Dust remained silent. He wasn't afraid of her or anything. He just couldn't find the right words to say. "and why your hands are on his hips?" Her smile was forced now as she spoke through clenched teeth. Dj moved off of Dust and landed on his butt in the snow.

"Sis, I-I can explain!" She took a few steps forward and her smile was no longer forced, but genuine. She leaned down to her brother's ear and whispered.

"i knew you had it in ya." She stood straight again and began to walk back toward G, his hands in his pockets while a cigarette hung from his lips. (He doesn't have lips, Ebs. He's got TEETH. ~Oblivion) "remember what i said about not having too much fun!" She shouted as she walked away, her hand reaching up to grab G's. Dj blushed a deep red, putting all the tomatoes to shame. 

"I hate you, Sarah!" Dj shouted back, not actually meaning it. Dust scooted over to Dj and wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. 

"I enjoyed our snow day." He spoke in Dj's pointy ear. "Want me to warm ya up?~"

(Aaaand I'll let you guys imagine the rest! Yay, it's finally done! I'm so sorry it took so long but it is finally finished. I don't know too much about how Dust acts so I did my best in this. Hopefully it's good! Otherwise Oblivion will have my head served on a silver platter. *sweatdrops* Bye!)