~Fucked~

(YO! What's up!? It's Oblivion here! Haven't written in a while and I'm super excited to write this! This is a Superspook! Sarah x Heat! Superspook! Dj. Yes... this is a lemon. There will be swearing and biting. You have been warned. Enjoy!)

Snow crunched underneath the bare feet of the psychotic demon known as Sarah. (That's me! ~Oblivion) She was locked out of the house until she learned her lesson about swinging her axe at her uncle. She slowly walked through the frozen forest, her axe dragging behind her in the snow, until she reached her sentry station. Sarah dropped her axe in the snow and sat down in her chair, kicking her ice cold feet up onto the wooden counter and leaning back with her arms behind her head. She smiled in content as she remembered Papyrus' reaction when she almost decapitated him. He screamed at her for hours until he eventually got fed up and threw her outside. Literally. He picked her up by the back of the neck and threw her in the snow. Sarah opened her eyes and brought one hand down in front of her face, examining her claws while mimicking her uncle.

"'you never ever swing a weapon at a family member! it is highly disrespectful! you never listen!'" She scoffed. "whatever. disrespectful my ass. throwin yer niece out of the house is disrespectful." She continued to talk to herself, a full blown conversation breaking out between her and the voice inside her head. "whatever, man. yer always bossin me around. actin like yer in control of me." 'I'm your brain. Of course I'm in control of you!' "shut the fuck up. no one asked for yer opinion." Suddenly, her stomach growled. "shut up. no one was talkin to you!" (She's fucking insane! XD ~Oblivion) She continued her conversation with her brain, not noticing the heavy footsteps approaching her station. "hang on, brain. stop talkin. i got an itch." She reached her hand up and scratched at her exposed brain through the giant gash in her head. "much better." She lowered her now bloody hand and slapped it onto the counter, leaving a bloody hand print. She felt a shiver go down her spine when someone breathed on the back of her neck. She turned her head to see her brother standing behind her. He was towering over her by over 4 feet, even more so since she was sitting down. "the fuck is yer problem? can't ya see i'm busy workin!?" She turned away from him, placing her head in her arms on the counter.

Suddenly, there were large hands placed on her small hips. This made her flinch violently and she teleported out of the station, axe in hand. She stared at her brother with confused eyes, her furrowed eyebrows adding on to the look. Dj stepped out into the snow, staring at Sarah with a deep craving in his black eyes. (Not sure how you can see that but whatever. ~Ebony) She growled at him when he stepped closer, warning him to back off. He didn't listen as he, yet again, took a step towards her. She got in a defensive position, her grip on her large axe tightened as she got ready to swing. Once he took another step, she lifted her axe and swung it at him with all of her strength. The blade lodged itself into his forearm. He slowly looked down at his arm, blood pouring from the deep wound. He yanked his arm back, taking the axe right out of Sarah's hands. He pulled the blade out of his arm and threw her axe away from him. He stalked toward her and she began to back up. She teleported behind him and went to the station, only to be pinned to the wall inside the little wooden hut. Dj leaned down toward her and growled lowly.

"You can't run from me.~" He spoke in a dark and seductive tone. He leaned further down toward her neck and ran his hot tongue up from her collarbone to her jaw. Sarah struggled to get out of his grip, but he just tightened his hands around her slender wrists. "You aren't going anywhere.~" Dj licked her neck again as her mind began to race. 'what the fuck is going on with him? he can't be in heat already! it doesn't start for another month! i don't understa-' 

"ahh!~" Sarah let out a loud moan as Dj bit down on her shoulder, sinking his sharp teeth deep into her flesh. She let out another moan when he licked up the blood, moving up her neck to leave more bites. He stuck his knee between her legs and lifted it, lifting her up in the process. He continued to sink his teeth into her flesh, marking her over and over. She was panting like a dog, her tongue hanging from her mouth and a dark red blush covering her pale cheeks. Dj growled loudly and slammed her onto the counter, climbing over her and trapping her underneath him. He roughly pressed his knee against her pussy (I can't believe I just wrote that word. *cringe* ~Oblivion) and yanked on her hair, smashing his lips into hers and hungrily claiming his new territory with his tongue. She dug her sharp black claws into his broad shoulders, immediately drawing blood. There was a small clicking noise. A spiked dog collar was attached to Sarah's neck and Dj harshly yanked on the chain leash, pulling her up from her laying position. Dj unzipped his shorts and his large throbbing cock stood tall before her. 

"Suck. Now!" He yanked on the leash again, pulling her closer to it. She licked her teeth and stuck his cock in her mouth, taking in as much as she could. Dj placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed it forward, making her deep throat. Saliva and cum dripped down the sides of her mouth and Dj pulled out of her mouth, forcing her against the counter on all fours. He got behind her, tore her red panties off and forcefully slammed his cock into her tight pussy. (*cringe* ~Oblivion) She let out a scream of ecstasy as he roughly pounded into her without any signs of stopping. She clawed at the wooden counter as pain and pleasure wracked her entire body. He gripped her hip and the chain leash with one hand and had a fistful of her hair in the other. He yanked on the leash causing the collar to choke her, but it only turned her on even more. He suddenly pulled out, turning her around and slamming her into the wall, leaving large cracks in the wood. He lifted her body so that her pussy (*intense cringe* ~Oblivion) was lined up with his face. He bit at her clit and stuck his large tongue deep inside her, her walls clamping down on the wet muscle. Loud moans escaped her as she felt his tongue push deeper inside of her before pulling back out. Dj lowered her hips down and slammed back into her, the momentum of the thrust knocking her back into wall, knocking the wind out of her lungs. He bit down on the top of her breasts as he continued to roughly thrust into her.

"fuck!~" She clawed at his back and shoulders, blood leaking from the deep cuts left behind. Dj panted and groaned, slamming into her one last time before releasing his seed deep inside her. She released on his cock, her juices mixing with his hot semen. He pulled out and suddenly dropped her in the snow. "ow! what the fuck, dj!?" He stuffed his cock back into his shorts and zipped them back up. He looked down at her for a second before walking away. "hey! asshole! the hell is wrong with you!?" He just kept walking until he was out of sight. Sarah huffed and went to stand up but a sharp pain in her hips and legs caused her to crash back into the snow. She growled and hit her head against the wall behind her. There was a low creaking sound, followed by a loud crack. "fuck." 

The sentry station came crashing down on top of her, trapping her underneath the wood. "are you fucking kidding me!?"

(Yay! It's done! I hope you guys enjoyed this lemon. Sorry if it sucks. It's been a while since I wrote anything so... yeah. Bye!)

Requested by/dedicated to thepurplenightfury14