~Fighting~

(This! Is! A! Lemon just to let you know. Superswap! Dj x Superfell! Sarah. You very clearly have been warned but I doubt you'll turn away. So... enjoy! Also, art above is by me, Oblivion.)

It was like any normal day in Superfell. Monsters at work, fights, yelling, smoking. Yeah. A normal day. Cheesy Puff and Berry were staying with Scars and Razor for a little while. Currently, Scars was out in Waterfall with Berry for some special training with the Royal Guard. At the house, Cheesy was sitting on the couch watching Mettaton on TV. His eyes slowly started to droop shut when a door upstairs swung open and slammed against the wall. Stomping could be heard down the hallway as Razor made her way down the hall and to the stairs, where she proceeded to stomp down them and to the kitchen. 

"What's goin on over there, pointy?" Cheesy asked in a playful tone. Razor grunted in annoyance.

"i need a drink." Cheesy looked at the clock on the wall. 8:23 am. He heard cabinets opening and slamming shut, then the fridge and the freezer. "honey? where's my whiskey?" (She calls him Honey instead of Cheesy. ~Oblivion) He froze up when he heard her question, afraid to answer. She peeked out from the kitchen doorway and stared at him. Finally, he mustered up the courage to answer.

"I got rid of it." Razor's relaxed face slowly changed as she snarled and glared at him.

"what do you mean you got rid of it?" She growled through her clenched teeth. 

"I got rid of it." If looks could kill, Razor's glare would have dusted him faster than he could blink. 

"why!?" Razor shouted, clenching her fists tightly.

"You don't need i-" Honey was interrupted by a bone flying toward him, missing by a couple inches and landing in the wall.

"like hell i don't fuckin need it!" Honey stared at the bone in the wall. "i do fuckin need it!" 

"You have horrible aim." He said quietly so she wouldn't hear. But she did.

"excuse me!? what the fuck did you say!?" He looked her in the eye. "got somethin to say, then say it to my fuckin face!!" Honey stood up, now angry himself. 

"I said you have horrible fuckin aim!"

"well i'm sorry that i'm fuckin blind in one eye!!" Honey felt his pants get tight.

"That isn't my fault, now is it!?"

"i never said it was!" 

"Well, the way you put it seemed like you were accusing me!"

"i wasn't!!!" Razor groaned and turned away from Honey, crossing her arms. "fuck you." Honey smirked and came up behind her, placing his hands on her upper arms.

"You know..." He leaned down to her ear. "You're pretty sexy when you're mad." He pushed her against the wall, his chest against her back and her chest against the cold wall. He licked her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. Placing one hand on her hip, he grabbed the chain leash attached to her spiked dog collar with the other hand. "But..." His grip on the chain tightened. "You're even sexier like this.~" He gave the chain a hard yank, causing a moan to escape Razor's lips. She quickly turned around, grabbed the hood of his hoodie and yanked him down to her height, slamming her lips into his. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she ran her fingers through his dark hair as the kiss turned into a heated make out session. Honey began walking up the stairs and got to Razor's bedroom. Upon entering, he shut the door with his foot, slammed Razor against the wall and began attacking her collar bone with kisses, licks and nibbles.

"h-honey.~" He smirked against her skin and bit down, drawing blood. She screamed in pleasure and gripped his hair tightly. He licked up the blood and sucked on that spot, bruising it and claiming his territory. 

"No one else can have you.~" He moved away from the wall and dropped her onto her bed, proceeding to remove his hoodie and leaning over her. She reached up and trailed her nails down his bare chest. "Like what you see, Razor?~" She smirked and clawed at his chest, trailing her hands down to his shorts. Honey grabbed her wrists and pinned them down. "None of that. You have to be patient.~" He went down her hips and under her skirt where he began sliding her panties off with his teeth. "Mind if I keep these?~" He dropped the dark red garment on the floor and placed both hands on either side of Razor's head. 

"what are ya gonna do, huh?~" Honey gripped her hair and yanked her head back, earning himself a cry of pleasure. He leaned down and bit her neck, above her breasts, her arms, her sides, and her thighs, each bite sending waves of pleasure down Razor's body. She squirmed underneath him and glared. "will you hurry up already?" Honey bit down on her clit as a response and she moaned. "fuck.~"

"I told you already. You have to be patient.~" Razor growled at this and shoved Honey onto his back and climbed over him. She undid his shorts and took out his cock. 

"my patience with you is long gone, asshole." 

"Fine then." He grabbed her hips and brought her down on his cock, both of them moaning in pleasure. She then began to ride him as he brought her up and down. "Ah.~ Fuck." He layed her down on her back and placed one of her legs on his shoulder and continued to thrust in and out of her. 

"ah!~ fuck. h-harder!~" He pulled out almost all the way and slammed back into her. "fuck yeah!~" He continued to pound into her while yanking on her hair and chain leash. He leaned down and connected their lips, his tongue fighting hers for dominance. Razor pulled away and let out another cry of ecstasy when his cock hit her g-spot. "r-right there!~" Honey continued to ram into that spot, his thrusts starting to get sloppy.

"I-I'm close." Razor reached up and bit down on his neck, triggering his climax, which caused her own. They stayed in that position and caught their breaths. Honey pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. "Damn..." He turned his head to her. "We should... get into fights more often." Razor chuckled at his statement and cuddled into his side.

"don't ever touch my whiskey again." He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. He looked down at her collar and saw the tag attached to it.

Property of Scars. 

Honey gripped the tag and broke it off the collar. "what are you doing?" Razor watched him as he turned the tag over in his fingers before flinging it across the room.

"Don't need that anymore." Then he fell asleep with a smirk on his face. Razor kissed the bottom of his jaw and settled down, falling asleep as well.

(Yay!! 1185 words!! Sorry if it's complete and utter trash... Hope you enjoyed! Bye!!)