~Sweet Innocence~

(I'm saying this now, Oblivion has turned me into a dirty sinner! Anyway, this is a Dominant! Superswap! Dj x Innocent! Superswap! Sarah. *sighs* Hopefully this turns out okay. Enjoy!)

(Also, the drawing above was made by Oblivion, not me. It's Swap! Dj and Sarah. ^_^)

Dj was lounging on the couch in the living room on another normal day. It was Sunday. Lazy Sunday. A lazy smirk found its way onto his face and he crossed his arms behind his head. He sat there wearing a dark purple hoodie and black shorts, a toothpick sticking out of his mouth. His father was a smoker and Dj had started to smoke as well. However, his uncle Sans and sister Sarah had lectured him about smoking and told him to find a more "healthy" habit. So, he chews on toothpicks instead. He sat there chewing on the small piece of wood when the front door suddenly slammed open. Dj jumped from the sudden noise and turned to see his little sister slamming the door shut. She was covered head to toe in snow and she was shivering uncontrollably. She tried warming herself up by rubbing her arms with her gloved hands, but it didn't work as they were wet and cold from the snowy outdoors.

"Hey sis. How was work?" Dj asked, returning to his lazy self. The small demon  slowly inched her way toward her brother and sat on the couch, teeth chattering and eyes wide. "Here." Dj grabbed the fluffy blanket from on the back of the couch and wrapped it around her until she looked like a burrito. She smiled and snuggled deeper into the blanket, feeling the warmth envelope her. Dj lightly chuckled and leaned back into the couch, closing his eyes and sighing. He opened his right eye and noticed his sister staring at him with her bright blue eyes. Small stars appeared in them and she smiled.

"How was your day, big brother?" He just looked at her for a minute, then shrugged his shoulders. 

"Same as usual." After a few more minutes of silence, Dj stood up from the couch and made his way to the stairs. "I'm gonna take a nap." He started heading upstairs when Sarah shot up from couch and out of her blanket wrap. 

"I'll start making dinner!" She ran toward the kitchen, her short gray skirt lifting up, giving Dj a view of her light blue panties. A red blush formed on his cheeks but he shook his head, causing the blush to slowly disappear. 

"What's for dinner?" His sister peeked her head out from the kitchen and gave him her 'really' look.

"Well, you should know." There was silence while she waited for him to answer, but her patience dissipated. "It's lasagna, silly!" (Yass! Italian food for the win! ~Oblivion) She went back into the kitchen and Dj continued heading up the stairs. He liked Sarah's cooking. She learned from her father, which was surprising since whenever he cooked... well, let's just say his tacos are... different. Dj entered his room and sat on his bed. His mind began to wander as he began to think about his sister. Her adorable starry eyes. Her short brown hair. Her bright smile. Her curves. Dj shook his head and got rid of that thought. Where did that come from? He just layed back on his bed, his mind wandering again. Her courage. The way her ears twitched when she heard something. The way her tail wagged whenever she was excited. The way her skirt delicately draped over her a-. Dj sat up and held his head in his hand. What is wrong with me all of a sudden? He shifted slightly, his shorts feeling tight. He grunted and unzipped his shorts.

"All done!" Sarah placed the baking dish of lasagna on the stove and turned the oven off. She removed her oven mitts and put her blue gloves back on. She placed her fists on her hips and lifted her chin with pride. This was her best dish yet. "It's too bad that papa and uncle Papy won't be home tonight to enjoy it with us." She spoke to herself in a sad tone. But she pushed the thought aside, returning to her cheery self. She grabbed two plates and forks and was about to serve the dinner when she heard a crash and a groan coming from upstairs. "Big brother?" She called out. She placed the spatula down and made her way out of the kitchen, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Big brother!? Are you okay!?" She only heard another groan. She climbed the stairs and stood in front of her brother's bedroom door. She could hear him groan and grunt. She was about to knock when she heard something else.