~The Razor Sharp Cheeto Puff~

(Please for the love of the multiverse do not judge the title. I could not think of anything else. This is a Superswap! Dj x Superfell! Sarah. No lemon. Just fluff. And a little sadness. Enjoy!)

"Come on, big brother! Move your butt!" Swap Sarah, aka Berry, shouted while attempting to push her brother, Cheesy Puff, off the couch. "We have to go!" She groaned as she put all of her weight into his back, trying her hardest to get him to move. Eventually, CP (Short for Cheesy Puff. ~Oblivion) stood up, lifting Berry up onto his shoulders.

"Where are we goin, sis?" Dj asked as they exit their home. Berry opened up a portal in front of them.

"We have to go to Superfell! Dad and Captain Alphys said I have to meet up with Scars for special training!" Berry got off of CP's shoulders and they walked through the portal into Snowdin, or at least, a much gloomier Snowdin. They continued walking until they reached what seemed like their house, though they knew it wasn't. Before they even got to set a foot on the porch steps, the front door swung open as someone was tossed out of it and into the snow. Scars appeared in the doorway.

"You are a complete worthless and pathetic excuse of a sister! You can't do a single thing correctly! It is completely disrespectful!" Scars' sister, Razor, stood up in the snow and chucked a bone at Scars, missing by over a foot. 

"maybe if you weren't such an ass all the time, you would get some god damn respect!" Scars launched a bone at her, hitting in the forehead and knocking her back down into the snow.

"I will not be talked to like that!! Now you can just stay out here until you've learned how to show some fucking respect!!" Scars averted his attention to Berry and CP, straightened his posture, and cleared his throat. "Sorry about that. But no need to worry, the little inconvenience will not be around while we're training." He gestured for Berry to follow him as he walked in the direction of Waterfall. As they walked away, Razor stood up and stomped off in the opposite direction. CP stood there for a while until he decided to walk around. As he took a little tour of the town, he came across G&J's. Given the fact that he lived in Superswap, he's never been here. Just M&B's.

He opened the glass door and stepped into the warm environment. As he walked in, an edgy version of his uncle passed him and exit the bar whilst shouting over his shoulder. "you're a lousy excuse for a fuckin daughter!" CP watched the skeleton through the window and, once he was gone, turned his attention ahead of him. There was a bar where to fire monsters were serving drinks or cleaning glasses. One was purple and the other was dark blue. The dark blue one was pouring a double shot of what appeared to be whiskey. CP walked up to the bar where he saw Razor. She was leaning on the counter with one arm and her hair was a tangled mess. The patch that usually covered her right eye was on the counter next to her, her empty eye socket and scar exposed. 

"k-keep em comin... jer-jeremiah..." She hiccuped in between words and Jeremiah, the blue fire monster, placed the double shot in front of her. She took it and downed it quickly slamming the glass on the counter. "what do you want, dragon boy?" She glared at him from the corner of her good eye and snarled. CP sat next to her and frowned.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" He asked. Grillby, the purple fire monster, handed her a beer and moved on to another customer.

"don't know w-what you're talkin 'bout." She opened the beer with her teeth and took a large swig. Her face was red and grew darker in color the more she drank. 

"That." CP pointed at the bottle in her hand. "That right there." Razor placed the bottle down, her grip on it tightening.  "I know what you do. You drink away your problems. Everyday." Her grip tightened more, her eye welling up with tears. "You know what that means right?" She looked down at the counter. "You're slowly killing yourself. Look at your HP." Her HP was down to 340/680. "That's half of what it used to be. You can't do this to yourself." The beer bottle broke into tiny pieces as her hand clamped down on it. She abruptly stood up and marched out of the bar, swaying slightly. CP followed her outside and she stopped at the little secluded area with the phone number on the fishing rod. CP went up and stood in front of her, then placed his hands on her upper arms. She looked up at him, her tears flowing down her cheek. 

"why are you doing this?" He reached a hand up and cupped her cheek.

"Because even if nobody else thinks so, I think you matter." He then gently grabbed her right hand and began carefully plucking the glass shards out of her palm. "And I'll always be here for you if you need someone." Once he finished getting the glass out of her hand, she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and ran his fingers through her hair.

(I know it's short and kinda crappy but... I could not think of anything else. I might get better ideas for another one shot involving these two but right now... I got nothin. Bye!)