~Edgy McEdgyman~

(Please don't judge the title XD. This one shot is dedicated to AngieRose430 Enjoy!)

(Warning! Swearing is involved.)

It was a beautiful summer day up on the surface. Monsters had been released from the Underground a couple weeks prior and everyone seemed to be getting along. Monsters from all kinds of universes had also appeared and it made things much more interesting. 

Two human girls were walking along the sidewalk, engaged in a conversation that seemed unstoppable. One girl was short with long dark brown hair, gray eyes and pale skin. She wore a black tank top, black jeans, converse and a black cropped jacket with light gray fur lining the hood. The other girl was taller than the first with shoulder length brown hair, red eyes and fair skin. She wore a black and red striped sweater, dark blue jeans and converse. (Sorry if you don't look like that Angie. ~Oblivion) The girls were approaching a new bar known as Grillby's. Once they entered, they sat at the bar and waited patiently. 

"So, how are you and G doing lately?" The red eyed girl asked. The other girl blushed and looked away for a second before turning back to her friend. 

"We're doin pretty great. He's visitin his brother today." 

"I see you stole his jacket again. Does he know?" 

"No, he doesn't, Angie. And I'd like to keep it that way." The bartender, Grillby, had walked up to them and asked what they wanted. "Literally, just a shot of whiskey for me, Grillbz."

"I can't decide between a burger or fries. Sarah, what do you think?" Angie asked.

"just do both, if ya can't decide." A deep voice spoke. Angie turned and saw a skeleton sitting next to her. He was bigger than her, both in height and weight, and looked very edgy. He wore a black jacket with yellow fur lining the hood, a red turtle neck, black and yellow shorts and sneakers. He looked at Angie from the corner of his single red glowing eye and sent her a wide smirk, his gold tooth shining in the light. A bottle of hot sauce was placed in front of him. (My version of Fell Sans drinks hot sauce instead of mustard. ~Oblivion) 

"Welp..." Sarah slammed her empty shot glass on the counter and stood up. "Imma leave ya with Edgy McEdgyman over there, Ang." As she walked away she tossed some money on the counter. "Keep the change, Grillbster." Then she disappeared out the door. Angie sat there awkwardly as the skeleton next to her chugged his hot sauce. Grillby placed an order of fries and a burger in front of her and she began to eat. 

"so..." Angie turned to give the skeleton her attention. "what's a pretty little thing like you doin on a fine day like this?" Angie slightly blushed and tucked some hair behind her ear.

"Oh... uh n-nothing really." She looked into his eyes. "What's your name?"

"sans. and you?"

"Angie." After she spoke, Sans stood up and held out his hand. 

"whaddya say we blow this joint and hit the town?" Angie smiled softly with a blush on her face and gently took his hand. Suddenly they were in the middle of the park. Various monster and human children were running around and in the distance, Sarah sat on a swing while a tall skeleton stood on it behind her, the two of them swinging together. "so, tell me a lil bit about yourself." 

They then started a conversation. They got to know eachother and learned many things about their lives. Soon, it had become night and they were the only ones left in the park. 

"I should probably get home. It was nice meeting you, Sans." Angie said as she stood up from the bench. Sans stood up as well and grabbed her wrist. In one swift movement, his teeth were against her lips in a passionate kiss. She melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck while his hands rested on her hips. They parted and gazed into eachother's eyes for a moment before separating completely. 

"have a good night, sweetheart." Sans winked before handing her a small slip of paper and disappearing. Angie looked at the paper. Written on it was a phone number and a little message.

Call me sometime, sweetface.~

(All done! I really hope you like it, Angie!!)