~The Cute and The Creepy~

(Hey, this is Oblivion.  This is a one shot featuring Superspook! Dj and Superswap! Sarah. This isn't supposed to be anything creepy or sexual. It is going to be full of cuteness and will most likely be short. Enjoy!)

In the universe of Superswap, Sarah and Dj were walking away from Snowdin to the forest. As they walked, the small demon clad in light cyan grabbed hold of her brother's hoodie. She proceeded to yank it in her direction, trying to get him to move faster.

"Come on, you lazy oaf! We have to check on the- AH!" Her foot slipped out from under her and she fell into the snow. Dj chuckled at this but stopped immediately when he looked ahead of him. Sarah wriggled her way out of the snow and stood up, shaking the snow off her body and fixing her skirt. "You could've helped me, you know." She placed her fists on her hips and glared up at her brother until she noticed his silence. "Big brother?" She poked his hip. "Brother?" She stood in front of him, gently tugging on his hoodie. "Dj?" She followed his gaze and her eyes widened at the sight before her. Standing somewhere around 20 feet away, was a monster that stood over 10 feet tall. He looked almost identical. The monster's dark brown hair was accompanied by large horns. His eyes were like two empty black voids as he stared at the duo. His white shirt and blue scarf were spotted with red, as well as his blue gloves. His boots were partially covered in snow as he stood still as a statue. His large tail swayed very slowly and his torn wings hung limply from his back. 

"Sis," Dj spoke quietly. She didn't look away from the tall monster, who was now smiling at her. His sharp teeth were coated in blood and there was bits of... something stuck between his teeth. "Get behind me." She didn't move. "Sarah." Dj placed his hand on her back and attempted to gently push her behind him. Suddenly, large stars appeared in her eyes and she darted toward the mysterious monster. "Sarah! What the hell are you doing!?" She now stood directly in front of the giant monster. She looked up to see his face but fell backward into the snow.

"You're really tall, mister!" She smiled brightly at him. He slowly knelt down to one knee once she stood back up, now only taller than her by a couple inches. "Which AU did you come from?" She asked, gently poking his cheek. 

"Spook." He spoke slowly. A look of confusion appeared on her face.

"Spook? Never heard of that one." She looked into his empty black eyes. "You don't seem that spooky to me!" Her smile returned and she threw her arms around his neck. "I think you're cute!" She stood on her tip toes as she hugged him. He stared at her for a second before wrapping his arms around her small waist, a smile spreading across his face. She giggled as he lifted her off the ground and placed her on his shoulder. "Look, brother! I'm taller than you now!" Dj stood in the snow, jaw hanging and eyes wide. The taller, scarier version of him kept a hand on Sarah's waist to prevent her from falling and proceeded to walk past the smaller dragon with a smirk. "We could go to Waterfall! And then Hotland! You can meet my dad and my uncle! I'll even make you my famous lasagna! And we can..." Her voice became quieter and quieter as she was carried away. Dj was left by himself in the snow.

"What... the fuck?" 

(All done! Sorry it's so short but I didn't know what else to add. Hopefully ya'll liked it! Bye bye!!)