~Collaboration Fight~

(This is my version of Collaboration Fight written by my awesome brother thepurplenightfury14 please go check it out! Hope you enjoy!)

The atmosphere was dense. The air was full of smoke so thick one could chew it. The sounds of the raging war outside the judgment hall grew in volume as time went on. It was chaos. Dj walked through the hall, peering out the windows every so often. His sister was out there among the war against Error and his allies. Practically every AU was out there fighting. 

Dj was not accustomed to the idea of "alternate universes". He had no clue what half of them were and he was certainly confused on the whole aspect of other versions of himself and everyone he knew. When his sister, Sarah, started to explain it to him for the very first time, she was interrupted by Error, and alternate version of Sans. Error was accompanied by Nightmare as well as many other terrifying AUs. While the war continued outside, Dj stood in the hall. His sister, as well as the alternate versions of her, said that it would be best if he stayed behind. All of them believed he was fragile and could very easily get hurt, or worse. So there he was, among all of the other versions of himself.

Superfell Dj, known as "Scars" for his sheer amount of self inflicted and battle inflicted scars, slowly approached Dj with fury written on his face. "Why the hell are we hiding in here when the actual fight is out there!?" He exclaimed, motioning his hand to the window. "I don't know about anyone else in this damn place, but I am perfectly capable of fighting! It'll take a lot more than some emo with a puppet fetish in flip flops to stop me!" 

Dj turned to look at Scars with a serious expression. "It's because if you're only hit once you're down for the count. Error and Nightmare can easily get a hit in and that's all it will take. Our sisters can handle so much more than a hit. So we're just gonna have to let them fight." Scars scoffed at Dj and turned his back on him. "We aren't as strong as they are, Scars."

Scars immediately swung back around to face his counterpart and pointed an accusing finger at him. "NO! You listen here, you fucking idiot! My sister is weak and completely useless! She is nowhere near strong enough or even made for this! I should be out there instead!" Scars' failed attempt at masking his worry for his sister amused Dj. 

Superswap Sarah, nicknamed Berry, spoke up from a couple feet away from them. "Aww! He cares for his sister!" Scars turned to her and was about of go off on her, but decided against it and simply walked away. Berry gazed sadly at the retreating Scars and Dj went to comfort her. 

"Don't worry. He's just scared." 

"I'M NOT SCARED!!" Scars shouted from the other end of the hall, making Dj and Berry smile. Everyone continued on with their own things until a large explosion blew a giant hole in the wall.

"FALL BACK TO THE BARRIER!!" The voice was just barely heard over another explosion that shook and rattled the building. Dj's sister and Superfell Sarah, nicknamed Razor, rushed into the hall, followed by Superswap Dj, known as Cheesy Puff. Scars joined Dj and Berry again to find out what was going on. Sarah and Razor went up to their brothers.

"alright, bros. you all need to evacuate to the barrier. it may be the only safe place left." Sarah explained. Scars and Dj quickly noticed the condition the demons were in. They sighed and looked at eachother, seemingly knowing what the other was thinking. They both nodded and took a step forward. 

"You thinking what I'm thinking, Scars?" Dj asked. Scars just smiled and pulled out a large broken bone, gripping it tightly. 

"Give them a hellish time." Scars said in a menacing voice. Cheesy Puff walked by, sweating and panting.

"Let's go, sis! You have to run! Come on!" Berry refused to move, gazing at her brother's beat up body.

"No." She went and stood between Scars and Dj. "I'm not going to let you risk your life for me any longer. We will stay and fight. You three need to go." Before her brother could protest, multiple versions of Sans ran past, breathless and exhausted. 

Dj, Scars, and Berry stood in the center of judgment hall, their scarves and capes flowing in the wind that came through the opening in the wall. Everyone else was behind them at a safe enough distance. Suddenly, through the smoke and debris, came Dust, Horror and Error.

These two groups stared one another down, until Error stepped forward and broke the eerie silence with his glitched voice. "So, YoU uSeLeSs GlItChEs ArE gOnNa GeT iN tHe WaY aS wElL?" Scars stood in a battle stance, ready to make the first move but Dj placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't." He whispered so that only Scars could hear him. Dj looked Error directly in the eye sockets. "This is our home. We grew up here. We are not going to just stand around and allow you to destroy it." Error smiled evilly as soon as Dj finished and sent his blue string forward. 

"LeT's EnD tHiS!!!" 

(Done! I'm going to bed now. It's 1:30 in the morning. Goodnight.)