~Stupid Glitch~

(Heller. It's Ebony. I have another one shot for you guys. I came up with this idea myself since I ship Supertale Sarah with almost all of the bad Sans'. Anyway, this is an Error! Sans x Supertale! Sarah. Enjoy!)

It was your average day in the alternate universe of Supertale. Monster children playing in the snow, monsters going in and out of buildings, a fight, Royal Guards patrol- wait. Back up.

A fight was taking place very close to the entrance of Snowdin. A black skeleton (that's racist ~Oblivion) was floating in the air, blue strings pouring from his fingers as they went toward the monster he was fighting. A very small demon was standing on the ground, dodging attacks thrown at her by teleporting back and forth, up and down and every other direction you can think of. Throughout the entire fight, she kept a smug grin on her face with her arms either crossed or behind her back. The skeleton was growing more and more irritated as she blocked his strings with a blast from a gaster blaster. As the battle continued, the small demon began to grow tired, sweat rolling down her face and bags under her eyes. Her smile began to falter when the skeleton summoned dozens of bones, all pointed directly at her. She teleported out of the way and collapsed to her knees, coughing and breathing heavily. She looked up at the skeleton who was now standing before her, strings ready to grab her soul.

"wait." The strings stopped moving. "do we really have to do this?" The strings disappeared. "we don't have to fight anymore. we can stop this nonsense." The skeleton wasn't dumb. He knew what this was. "all of the fighting can stop." This was what she said in the Genocide route in another timeline. "what do you say, error?" She stood up, arms outstretched. "let's just hug it out and call a truce." Her smile returned and her eyes were closed. She stood there like a statue, not even breathing. Error thought he knew what her next move would be. But she was now unpredictable. Her smile was obviously fake and he knew why her eyes were closed. She didn't wanna have to look at him while he was impaled by bones. He scoffed and took a step away from her, observing her. She still stood, not moving or breathing. 

"WhAt ArE yOu TrYiNg To PuLl?" This got the demon's attention as her right eye opened and she took in a deep breath and sighed, her smile flatlining.'

"i'm tired." Her arms dropped to her sides. "i'm tired of fighting you all the time." She struggled to keep her eyes open. "i don't wanna do it anymore. i may be a 'stupid glitch', but this glitch needs a break every once in a while." She held out her hand. "so, let's call a truce and end all these fights." Error stared at her hand as she waited for him to shake it, making their truce official. He let out an irritated sigh and grabbed her hand.

"To Be HoNeSt..." He looked her in the eyes. "Me ToO. I'm SiCk Of ThIs." He looked at the demon, her smile had returned and she looked up at him with playful eyes. "WhY aRe YoU lOoKiNg At Me LiKe ThAt?" She closed her left eye, her right one glowing a neon blue as it began to lightly smoke. She smirked and Error was suddenly lifted off the ground and thrown back down into the snow. "WhAt ThE hElL, sArAh!!!" She bent down, her head hovering over his.

"get dunked on." A small yellow blush appeared on Error's skull and he looked away from her.

"sTuPiD gLiTcH..." Sarah leaned down a little further and kissed his cheekbone.

"love you too, error." Then she teleported home, leaving Error in the snow. He wasn't moving.

He crashed.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot. I did my best with Error, I'm not that educated in AUs so I apologize for any-

ERRORS!!!!

*facepalm* Thank you, Sarah. (note my sarcasm) Anyway, thanks for reading!)