Im scared without you

It was Friday morning. I had fallen asleep and undoubtedly slept in , with Toni . I woke up . The sun beaming through the windows tickled my nose . I was comfier than I had been in years . It just goes to show that money really can't buy you , true happiness. Not like the happiness I felt right now . I looked over to Toni . The sun shining on her face , her pink hair messy. I wish I could stay here forever. At least I could stay here for the morning. It was 9:00 , and with no one but us , we could lay here . We could lay as long as we'd like . We would just skip school. And it was and always will be worth it . Toni was always worth it .
       I laid back down my head returning to Toni's shoulder. I fell asleep once more . I couldn't help it . I never thought id feel love again in my life after Jason the only person who cared about me , and heather whom I also loved were gone forever.
       I was half asleep when I felt Toni gently press her lips on my forehead. I sank my head more deeply on her chest . She rested her head on top of mine . "I hope I'm not overdoing my welcome" she chuckled. Then jokingly I asked , "You wanna just stay here?" She was fond of that idea , "Well I mean , is that a question or an offer?" We laughed . "it is whatever you want it to be" I said more serious .   "well in that case why don't we just lay here all day " we chuckled as I smiled . the adjusted my head to look up at her . "I'd love that" and that was the truth .
      After we finished our morning slumber , we went downstairs to eat breakfast . We had expensive waffles in the fridge from France or somethin , so we ate those with syrup , butter and some fruit . Toni left to meet up with Jughead and Betty , and so there I was once again , alone , in creepy thistle house , up in the woods , with no company just emptiness .
         By the time the sunset on Saturday , I was scared . I wondered where Toni was . She had told me she's come back to Thistle house , Saturday night . I was getting nervous. With the black hood loose and already 2 murders down for the count . It just gave me anxiety thinking , what if she's in trouble or hurt ? what if a door isn't locked ? What if one of the windows is open ? What if someone broke in? We have no alarm system!  It was overwhelming. I whispered to myself  "just calm down Cheryl. Just calm down. Everything will be fine , you checked all the doors and windows . All are locked . No one can get in . Toni's comin soon . Just wait a little longer she's comin"
      But she didn't . All was still . All was quiet . So quiet could hear a pin drop . The only sound was from the crickets outside and the owls in the woods . I heard scratching at the doorway . On the walls . I'd hear small footsteps running down the hallway fast . Until , the footsteps stopped . I could see the shadow of someone's feet standing at the doorway . The knob slowly turned. "Who's there?!!" I asked them the knob stopped turning. Then I heard the footsteps race down the stairs . I backed up . I touched something. Someone . I turned around and in front of me was nana rose . She was dead . Then suddenly she came running at me with quick little footsteps , hands out in front of her reaching for me ! I screamed !!! "Ahhhhhhh" then I heard a voice. "Cheryl ?! Cheryl? Wake up ! " it was Toni .
    I woke up in bed , to toni crouched over looking at me , one hand on my shoulder one on my face . She looked concerned. "Huh ?? What ? What happened?!" I sat up slowly. It was 4 in the morning?! "Cheryl, you were dreaming . And screaming??"  "I ..I was ?"  "Yea you were . What were you dreaming about ?"  "Noth...nothing, nothing......I..I just had a bad dream." I looked down at my hands they were shaking . Toni saw me look down at them and with a concerned look grabbed them and motioned them . I was scared without Toni . I was frightened. I leaned my head forward into Toni's chest as she embraced me with her arms hugging me as I had a frown on my face , us slightly rocking back and forth .

═════════════════════════════
Hey guys ! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter ! And the next one will be up soon 👍🏼😁