Let me show you , how much iove you

It had been about a week sense Toni's leg had healed , and now it was all better. There was only a line which was scarred where the knife had struck her thigh . Wearing pants or skirts which she did at school and in public made the scar not noticeable, and because it was so high up she could still pass wearing shorts . It was only noticeable to me .... when well , she wasn't wearing any bottoms .

Tonight was one of those times . When her leg was healing all I had done was looked after her , and the only thing we did was maybe kiss .  I had told her I loved her and she said she loved me . And rewinding to that moment and the word "love" , was on our mind . And tonight after our date we'd show eachother just how much we loved one another.

As we pulled up to Toni's trailer things really started to heat up . We parked and just sat in her car for a moment staring ahead thinking . We then turned to eachother and stared . Her lips slightly opened . I was biting my lip without even realizing it . After a moment of silence we stopped staring and all of a sudden , Boom!!! Our bodies practically lunged for each other ! Our lips colliding .Our mouths were full of tongue as we aggressively kissed . Her mouth tasted sweet , from the candy at the movies. As we were kissing, she put her arm behind her to pull the handle . So we swiftly got out of the car .  

I was walking backwards , while her head and body was pushing me towards the door . When we walked up the steps to the landing she pressed me against the door . As I was remained really close to me , her breathing on me , and body pressed against me . She then , unlocked the door with her left hand while her right was on my upper ribs .

The door opened inward , so as we kept kissing she just pressed against me more forcing me in . She closed the door while still kissing me hard . I was enjoying this . To be honest, more than enjoying this . Our bodies stumbled until we met the kitchen counter on the way to the bed room . She grabbed the back of my thighs to lift me up onto the counter . I smiled with a chuckle . Kissing me profusely , her left arm grabbed around my shoulder she started giving me little kisses . Across my mouth .....to my chin ....... to jawline...to the right side of my neck . "Ugh"I cried  quietly, as adjusted my head so that she could continue kissing my neck .

I didn't know I could possibly be this satisfied , and found myself smiling . As we were kissing she would message my thighs squeezing them lightly. I slid off the counter . We continued ,  until we stumbled through the bedroom door . As we did I turned her so she sat on the bed and I was in control. I straddled her with my knees bent . While kissing I moved her hair out of the way with my hand . And then , started kissing her neck like she had mine .

As I was kissing her neck while listening to her little noises I felt her fingertips just below my bellybutton. She and I stopped kissing and with our foreheads still attached we were now breathing into each other . As our eyes were still closed I felt her fingers very slowly glide up the middle of my stomach then come off of me . We slowly opened our eyes and looked into each others . She looked deeply into my eyes , then put both her hands at the ends of my shirt .

She began to pull up on my shirt , so I helped her . I grabbed the ends of my shirt with my arms crossed to pull it off . It gave my hair volume and made it wild . I just sat on her , in my bra , my tummy skin folded from being hunched over looking into her eyes . She stared at my upper body completing me then gently moved her hand up to my head to move my hair out of the way the slowly began kissing me again. As she did I put my hands on the button on her jeans and un buttoned them then slid the zipper down . I then grabbed the ends of her shirt and pulled up . She raised her arms allowing me to do so . It flew onto the ground. For a split second my eyes opened, but then I opened them again . Her snake tattoo had caught my eye . It was on her right side on her ribs . I ran my hand over it . Than began kissing her again . I had never seen it before , and began to think she didn't even have one so seeing it , was kinda cool .

I felt her hands on my Lower back pulling my hips closer and tighter to hers . Then after a few seconds, her hands moved up to my bra hook . She unlatched it , and slid my bra off me . I felt bare , I had never in my life felt this bare with anyone else in my life . I put my hands on the rim of her pants and she and I slid them off her . My hand ran over her scar . I could feel it , I didn't even have to look . And with my right hand , as our lips slightly parted , I lightly pressed on her stomach to lay down and so I laid on top of her .

Words couldn't explain how happy I was . And it wasn't just what was happening, it was that we loved eachother and it was for the right reasons . And that this was real . She wasn't just someone trying to get with me , because of my skimpy wardrobe . And I was glad because, I didn't have to earn my attention with her like I always felt like I had to with other people .

While we were kissing I could not only feel her warm body , pressed against me but I could hear her breathing slow . And I couldn't help but smirk knowing , that would change seeing as the night was far from over.