What does this mean for us ?

I woke up the sun beaming through the window onto our faces , lying in the hospital bed . My head was still laying on Toni's Chest facing the window . My right arm was wrapped over her , holding her left arm . I swear she was smiling in her sleep . But who am I kidding , I probably was too .

[C]We stayed like that for many more hours until the nurse came in to give me some breakfast and , to check in on me .  "Good morning Cheryl" she smiled "I brought you so breakfast to eat" I smiled back ,  "thank you" I said beginning to sit up , my hair frizzy . "Of course" she said . I tapped on Toni who was partially awake . "Oh , oh" she mumbled rubbing her eyes and getting off the bed , sitting in the chair next to me . As the nurse was setting my meal down on the small table she continued, "How do you feel ? Better ?" She asked concerned "oh definitely, the pain pills worked a lot ." I chuckled . "Do you feel any pain right now ? Because we can get you more if you need it . The pills might've worn off by now" she replied , "Oh no I'm good" I smiled "as far as I'm concerned there still working" I reassured her , "well , try eating for now and we'll see how that goes but , I'll be back after your done" she smiled "Ok ,  Thank you" I smiled , "your welcome" she whispered, then left closing the door . Toni went down to the cafeteria and got some breakfast and brought  it back up . I was starving , so while she was gone , I scarfed it down . She walked in just as I finished . She laughed , "wow , you were really hungry" I looked up at her as she walked over . As she was walking back to her seat I caught her off guard , "Can I have some of that?" I asked while taking the fruit off her plate viciously "ya ...I'm... I'm just gonna take some of that" i said , while just focusing on the food then shoving it in my mouth . But then quickly saying "Wait I need more .." even though the fruit I had already taken was bulging my cheeks out . I reached over to her plate grabbing more quickly. She laughed at the sight of me sitting down . I started laughing too , but only to laugh more when I had to try to not spit out my food . We both just laughed but eventually I had to gulp it down . The laughing ceased and she held her stomach "my stomach hurts now" she started to laugh more uncontrollably which made me smile , a smile that you could tell i was trying so hard no not to laugh back . By the time we controlled our giggles my face was bright red from laughing .
"Ahh that was ... uhh interesting " she said , but as soon as she looked back up at my face  she turned bright red trying so hard not to laugh . "Toni" I pointed to her with a serious goofy look "what" she could barley keep her laugh in "toni" ..her face turned even redder "what I'm not doing anyth-" I interrupted, "Toni—" I let out a scoff and buried my head into my face when she stared laughing uncontrollably . I shook my head that was buried in my hands , with a big smile on my face . "Toni if I look up and your still laughing I swear—" she laughed louder . I looked up to see her head fling back as she laughed more . "Omg toni" I smiled shaking my head with my hand on my face . "I don't know what I'm gonna do with you" I sighed my face visibly red .

We eventually calmed ourselves down from our laugh attack we had together. That was the thing about our relationship, like I don't even know why she was laughing or what she was laughing about but it just was funny . We could manage to make each other laugh or smile just with a look , No matter what , and it definitely helped ease the tension we always had surrounding us . Which was a good thing because we always needed a good laugh , because it really feels like we hardly ever get a break . RiverDale always attracts the Violence the crime , the murders etc..

Ok so I'm going to , flash forward her a little bit . To the part where everything's back to normal .

My mom got arrested FINALLY after we used the tape on the security camera against her . After I got out of the hospital I used my crutches until my leg healed and I eventually got my stitches out . Toni helped me with the crutches every now and then , making sure people wouldn't bump into me , and if they did she'd make sure they knew and apologized . Complementaries of her feisty Personality , which always made me laugh . Aside from that , the bruises on my eyes were very faint now and the only way to see what I had gone through , would be to look very closely . So no one noticed except Toni , and I was mostly healed up . For the most part RiverDale was actually happy for once . There hadn't  been much drama lately . Toni and I could actually act like a normal couple . But , You could tell she was still trying to be gentle with me , like I was breakable , and to her , the only one who has seen me so vulnerable , I was . I was definitely more than fine , but she still insisted on being careful with me .

~ Collide ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara