Jealousy will divide us

I woke up laying in bed next to Toni , the sun once again making it hard to see . I squinted and looked at the time . It was 7:01 . Time to get ready for school . I got out of bed and put on my pjs that were on the floor , then went downstairs. I walked down them then moseyed over to the kitchen to begin making breakfast. I began making some scrambled eggs , bacon and some toast seeing as I was really hungry and burned a lot of calories last night .

I was about done when I felt someone hug me from behind. "Good morning beautiful" Toni's voice came . I chuckled, "good morning TT" I smiled while begging to put the eggs and bacon onto a plate . "I'm starving this looks amazing , thank you Cher" Toni said giving me a kiss on the cheek then taking her plate from my hand and grabbing a slice of toast out of the toaster . She sat down at the table with the tea I had brewed for us and began eating . I grabbed my stuff and sat down to eat with her . "So .." I said . "Soccer tryouts are today , and I know you've secretly wanted to join the team , you should go for it " I encouraged her . "Yeah I've thought about it and I'll try it" she said eating her bacon . "Great !" I smiled . "I can't wait to watch you!" I shrieked. Then finished eating .

We were done eating when Toni asked , "so ... you never explained to me why heathers staying here?" She said questionably taking a sip of her tea . "I told you , she can't go home" I said even though I knew that wouldn't satisfy her . "Yes ... but why...?" She said making a hand gesture . "Because She has a rough home life ..." I sighed . "Well , how long will she be staying with us ?" Toni asked clearly not wanting to drop this . "Probably just another night , or as long as she needs " I said avoiding her eye contact . "Hmmm ..... well can at least know why she can't go home so I can understand why she has to stay here?" She asked . I sighed thinking about it for a moment. "It's a long story, but just trust me she can't . At least not right now . Just think of it like ... like if how Veronica's treated badly at home , if she needed to stay here for awhile we'd let her" I said raising my shoulders up . "Yes but that's different, I know Veronica . I don't know anything about Heather" Toni said with a concerned expression. "Ok well what do you want to know?" I asked putting my arms crossed on the table . "Ok what's the backstory on you guys?" She asked and I knew she asked that because she thinks we have feelings for eachother. "Ok well we've been best friends ever sense we were little , our parents didn't get along , I lived here she lived in greendale , she'd always come visit me and we went to the same middle school for awhile ." Toni just looked at me with no expression. "Ok , so do you guys still have feelings for eachother?" She asked raising her brow once again , and leaning closer to see any sign of fault . I stared right back at her , Sitting back in the chair crossing my arms . "No." I finally said . She kept staring until she noticed I broke eye contact . "Hmm? Are you sure?" She asked . "Yes I'm sure!" I sighed . "Then why'd you break eye contact?" She asked . I Put my hand on my forehead , closing my eyes . I held out my other hand signaling for her to stop . "Just don't bring that up again" I said . She tried to continue but I cut her off , "Cheryl so you do hav—" I quickly leaned closer . "Toni just stop I don't have feelings for her !" I snapped . She just leaned back and gulped unsure of what to say next . "I'll see you at school then" Toni said before getting up and putting her plate in the dishwasher. She then grabbed her things and headed to school.

Meanwhile I had to go wake up Heather . She always sleeps in and it's funny , which took my mind off of my and Toni's little bicker . I walked down the short three steps to the living room and saw her still asleep. I woke her up and she got up her hair everywhere . "Huh? What time is it ?" She asked looking around . "Time to get ready for school" I chuckled and she got up from the couch . "I made you some breakfast you can have and I'm gonna go get ready for school" I said heading up the stairs.

Once we were both done we were running a bit late (as usual) and got in the car and drove to school . When we got there we headed straight to class . We both walked in , some eyes staring . It was science so at least we were all sitting at lab tables . I walked over with Heather to where Jughead Betty and Toni were . I grabbed an extra stool for Heather and we sat down . Toni said she needed to go to the bathroom and left . "Do You guys don't mind if she joins us?" I asked . They both were nice but confused, "oh yeah sure no problem" the both said . "So who's this?" Betty asked . "Oh right" I chuckled. "Guys this is Heather , Heather meet Jughead , Jughead meet Heather , Heather meet Betty , Betty meet Heather" i introduced them . "So how do you guys know eachother?" Jughead asked . "Well we've been friends practically our whole life and she had to move away a long time ago , and yesterday we were finally reunited!" I said cheerfully . "Ohhh so that explains why you dropped everything and ran over to her and started crying..." Betty said making us all laugh . "So , .." I continued. And the rest of the period was fine and we had fun but ... no Toni . She never came back ? Ughh stubborn Toni .