Chapter 16 - 104th Cadets

So yeah, I'm pretty sure we know who won.

It is as it is so number 3 is your 'human' form, but fret not because with your new fleshy body parts comes with a need of protection

Just keep in mind your wings and tail will be out, but I just wanted to have this armor because of author reasons.
Don't like it? Tough shit.

((If you know where this armor is from, your my new best friend!))

You'll wear the armor during the cadets training phase, and for as long as I say so! And there's also cussing.

Anyway, on with the story!!!

---------------------------------

+(Y/n) PoV+

Your gaze left the mirror after checking out the effect of the spell, your scales covering your figure still black as night while the spikes adorning your body gave off a threatening appearance, your wings folded against your back but still big enough to make you intimidating for anyone along with your slitted purple eye's and needle sharp teeth.

The torn cloth pants covering your legs and waistband holding them in place seemingly completing your appearance as your lips pulled up into a smirk.

While you where admiring yourself you failed to notice Hanji who slipped in as she looked at your new appearance with excitement. "Wow! You look so threatening." She smiled while walking over to you without a care for her previous comment, the woman works with Titans so you didn't question it.

It seemed you where taller as well, about 6'7 to your estimate.

"Well I can't be a completely weak human, can I?" You snickered, looking at the human face and front body you possessed with a hint of distaste. Hanji on the other hand started running her hands over your scales, spikes and human features while messing up your (h/c) hair with a giggle of excitement as her eye's darted from one area of you to another.

You didn't really mind it as it was something she'd done frequently when you were in your true form. "Oh! I almost forgot, Erwin wanted to meet with you before you set off to the Training Grounds." She piped up while taking her hands away and fixing the goggles on her head.