Short #3

ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM MORE THEN A LITTLE DRunk, so have this short!

-Well then...-

We zoom into a small castle, mostly abandoned thanks to a certain someone threatening to hang some scouts by their own intestines but that's a small detail, in it was a window still glowing with candle light, the room of a certain dragon and his human.

You are (Y/N), a dragon, a fierce and cunning killer by heart with the scales to repel even the sharpest of blades and the claws to shred meat to ribbons in seconds.

Currently you were with with the only human you've come to tolerate, appreciate and even love, and since it's late on a Friday night you both decided to pass the uneventful time with some... 'events'.

Carla: "(Y/N)~! H-how can you w-work that tonguaahhh~!"

Yes...events.

That dear readers is why I, the disembodied voice of the author, dare not approach the window, for I unfortunately can see everything from where I am. And to also spare you the sight of seeing you in your...rather aggressive coupling with the mature maiden.

I mean like, wow, you are really getting in there huh?

...Good on you guys...

Carla: "That's it-ahhh~ Use those claws you brute~!"

Oh my...

You guys want me to write this down? In a lemon? Really? This?...hehe, hehe, heh...wow...

Carla: "YES~! YESYESYESYESYESYES RIGHT THERE~!"

Oh my god you are an animal (Y/N)!...What? 'Mind my own business?' Well if I did that then you wouldn't have much of a story huh?

Besides, isn't a hardcore lemon scene what you all want? I'm just taking notes after al-...holy shit...

...She isn't...

...She is....

Carla: "FUUUUUCCCKKKK~! (Y/N)~!"

Oh...oh my...hahaha, oh boy that's just heheehhehehe...

Reader you are quite the fascinating creature, using your shadow talents like that! The gift I gave you! Naughty naughty.

Very...very naughty...

Oh, your done?...yep, your done. Whew, that was intense, kinda wish you guys could've see that so you can understand what I'm going through here. I mean seriously I didn't know you were such a bottom bitch reader! Hahaha!

Anyway, guess I'll be out of here, thank whatever god exists, to make that lemon you want so mu-

Carla: "Ready for round two big guy~?"

Oh no...

Carla: "This time, I want you to top~"

...

Dammit, well looks like we're going to know each other very well journal...I'm sorry.

————————————————————————

-Father & Son Bonding-

Since your now with Carla you decided, with your valued humans constant insistence, to spend more time with her son, Eren.