Chapter 18 - Lion vs Lizard

-A few weeks later-

The cadets where practicing hand to hand, each trying their best to put the other down as you watched over them with a look of indifference. Shadis had work to do elsewhere for the moment so he put you and a few other instructors in charge of the cadets training, and they trained to the bone.

Currently? You where standing over Reiner and Eren who just had their asses handed to them by Annie, both boys surprised by your sudden appearance as they scrambled to get up. "Instructor (y/n)!" They both saluted, obviously nervous under your invisible gaze as the helmet stared back at them.

"Unbelievable, you train with each other expecting results and when you try to fight someone else you get put on your asses!" You snarled at them, both the young males shaking slightly but Eren still had his steely gaze on you. He's been like this ever since the night you revealed your true self, sending hateful glances your way and such.

Before they could respond you swung as your metal fist connected with Reiner's stomach, knocking the wind out of him before he crumbled to the floor and began wheezing

"A perfect example, one punch and your down." You growled, looking at Eren before your other fist caught him in the chin sending the boy sprawling onto the ground. "Your both dead now, and you say your gonna kill Titans when you can't even take a punch."

As you where lecturing the two Annie was walking away, no longer interested as you snapped over to her. "Lionhart! Where do you think your going?"You demanded leaving the two injured boys as Mikasa, Armin and Berthold hurried up to them to check their condition with the girl shooting a withering glare your way as if it'd do something.

"I'm merely looking for a challenge sir." She blatantly lied, emotionless eye's meeting you helmet as she turned to face you. This made you scowl before a smirk appeared under the metal.

"Is that so? Then maybe you'll find your challenge on your knees in the boys changing rooms?" You jeered, causing many of the Cadets to freeze at the exchange as many more came by to see what was going on.

Annie's eyes suddenly took on a cold and dark stare as she rose her arms up while maintaining eye contact with you. 'I seem to have pissed her off...good.' You thought, smirking as you took your own stance.

It was deathly silent across the fields, both you and Annie glaring with such passion it'd start a fire if given form

It was deathly silent across the fields, both you and Annie glaring with such passion it'd start a fire if given form. Nothing move, nobody dared too...until the single caw of a crow signaled the fight, both parties rushing at each other as you took the initiative and swung first...

Just kidding, I'm not that much of a dick! 😂😂😂

Annie swiftly dodged your fist, making the mistake of sweeping your metal encased legs as a sharp ringing sound vibrated across the field.

The entire crowd cringed as you smirked under the helmet. "Bad move milk drinker." You hissed, kicking her in the chest and grabbing her leg before ruthlessly slamming her into the ground with a crack.

After a moment you let her go and took a step backwards, smiling as she was struggling to get back up. Before she had the chance too however your foot was on her head, pushing her back into the dirt.

She tried maintaining eye contact with you, but proved fruitless as she could only see the cold face of the helmet that stared back at her.