Chapter 25

a/n: I want y'all to know that this fic (and chapter) is going to be a long one. I split my last one up into two books, but I think this will just be one long book. Also, it's going to take a little while longer for Kitty and Finn to get together. They will both be seeing other people in the meantime, but they WILL get together. I promise. We will still have a lot of book left once they do. I hope you guys will stick around. Just figured I would let y'all know❤️ Tysm for supporting me and this book. With that said,
WARNING: BAD SMUT AHEAD. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU LOL

Sami's P.O.V

"I say we give them something to talk about, wouldn't you?"

Whoa, wait. Just how drunk is this chick? I glance over at the 3/4 full bottle of red wine that I brought over a little while ago. That can't be it.

"Did you drink anything before I came over?"

Kitty giggles for a minute, but her face turns extremely serious. "No. I didn't. I'm 100% sober."

Now I don't know if she's being sarcastic or not. This girl is really good at the straight-faced thing. She grabs my arm, pulling me off the couch and heads to one of the many doors in the hall.

"Where...?" I start to ask, as she opens the door to what I assume is her bedroom. I finally start to realize what's going on when she starts pushing me toward the bed.

"What? Don't you want to?" Yes. No. Yes? Don't I?

"I actually was going to ask you on a date first," She continues to back me up toward the bed until the back of my knees hit it and I fall backwards, propping myself up onto my elbows. "But this is cool too."

"Good. Now, all the way on the bed."

Yes, ma'am. I've never been in a situation where the woman was so assertive and I'll admit, I'm kind of into it. I can only imagine how she would be acting if I told her about the video.

"Oof!" I accidentally let out when she straddles me. She sits right on my crotch and crashes her lips into mine.

I feel myself hardening rapidly underneath her. She must have noticed to, because she stops and looks into my eyes, and I feel like she's staring right into my soul. She bites her bottom lip, contemplating something.

"Wait right here." She gets up and runs off to the bathroom, exposing the tent in my pants.

I get a few moments to take a closer look at everything around me. There's a bulletin board above the bed, with a ton of pictures tacked onto it. I sit up to get a better look.

There's quite a lot of pictures of her in a ring, a few of a dog, some of her, her brother, and his friend. There's also a few other girls in some of the pictures, I assume they're her friends from home.

The bottom of the board is lined with a series of familiar pictures. All featuring Seth. There's one where she's sitting on his shoulders. They both look pretty young. Also one with him kissing her cheek, and another with her kissing his, with the dog in between them.

I can't do this. This is Colby's girl. I would be in deep shit.

No. He's a snake. He took pictures and videos of her in a vulnerable state, not bothering to keep them private. He's with someone else now too, right?

I don't think I would mind being a rebound here and there.

I hear Kitty clear her throat, and look around to find her with her hair pulled in a ponytail.

"Why'd you put your hair up?"

She smirks, "You'll see."

a/n: IF U DON'T GET IT, UR TOO YOUNG. SHIELD YOUR EYES LOL

---x---

I hate to trash talk the guy, but Colby is one big, fucking idiot for letting this girl go. I can't help but stare down at her, a writhing, moaning mess beneath me. She's beautiful. I've thought so since we met at Hell In A Cell. I never imagined I would get to see her like this.

I shift my body a little bit, and all of the sudden Kitty starts getting louder.

"Are you okay?" I stop. I don't want to hurt her.

"Oh my god, just do whatever you just did again."

---x---

Round 2

I'm on the bottom, enjoying the view. My eyes trail down, stopping at the ink in the skin of Kitty's lower back.

I got a good look at the tattoo on her thigh earlier. Roses, two names and a few dates. There's also one across her ribs on the , "Never look back," which looks relatively newer.

But the one on her back. Tribal-esque, with a Celtic heart in the middle. It's pretty faded.

---x---

Aiden's P.O.V

I rushed home after reading Carlos's last text. I drop my bag at the door and scale the living room. There's a bottle of wine on the coffee table, an unfamiliar pair of shoes at the door, and I hear two voices coming from my sister's bedroom.

I swear to God, if Colby is fucking here, I'm going to break his other knee. I already get to hear enough of the guys from work talk dirty about my sister, and there isn't shit I can do without losing my job.

I hear Kitty's voice through the door, "I'll be right back. Should probably clean up before Ace gets home." and it opens.

She walks out with just a t-shirt on, and my hands go straight to my eyes.

"Put some clothes on first, Jesus!"

She slams the door shut and reemerges with more clothes on. "What the hell are you doing home?"

"I just got back from Leah's appointment! Who the fuck is in there? Is it Colby?" I start toward the door, but she stops me.

"Ace, chill! No, it's not. It's none of your business."

"The hell it isn't," I push past her, but the door opens before I reach it. "Rami? What the hell?"

"Oh, uh...Hey, Ace." He's just got his jeans and socks on, shirt in hand, and outrageously messy hair. "I should probably get going, huh?"

That would be wise.

"Hey, wait." My sister says. I can't believe my eyes. He's the last person I expected to step out of that room. He's one of the only people who hasn't shoved their attraction for my sister in my face.

"Give me a call...if you wanna do this again, sometime." He grabs his shoes walks out of the apartment.

Dude, I'm going to have to wring your neck for that.

Kitty grabs the bottle from the table, walking into the kitchen, and completely ignores me.

"Katherine." She doesn't respond. "Kat, what's going on? You sleeping with the whole fucking locker room now, or what?"

She looks at me, and has tears in her eyes.

"That's nice, coming from you." She slams the door to her bedroom.

------

a/n
i'M SORRY I WILL NEVER WRITE ANOTHER SMUT AGAIN DSGUHUSDERTHI
POOR LITTLE SAMI (but seriously? "oof" he's me)
I deleted a couple parts of this that I was too embarrassed to post so you're welcome lmao
tbh it was fun to write, hope it was fun to read asdghidfhtgjk