And the friendship begins 2/2

(Elsa)

"Hello Snow Queen." said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw a boy with brown hair and a grin on his face.

"Hello Jack."

"Did my little sister tell you I was doing my Christmas shopping here and you just had to see me." he said pointing to my outfit.

"No, I'm here with my friend."

"Els. the friend has to go. I'm sorry my mom just texted me." Miku said with a 'sorry' look on her face.

"Ok bye." I said sadly. when she was out of the good court Jack sat by me.

"Well now you get to hang out with the famous Jack Frost." he said giving me a 'cute' smile as every girl in school calls it.

"Your lucky I'm bored." I said. Anna and Emma went shopping so I would have to be alone with Jack.

"Well come on Snow Queen."

"I have a name."

"Yea but Snow queen is a cute name for you."

"Don't you have a girlfriend you should be with."

"She's in Germany."

"Lucky her."

"We're friends now, why are you so upset."

'Because you made my life hell." I thought

"I'm not!" I said overly cheery like Rap.

"Now come on!" I said run grabbing his wrist running to a store.

(Jack)

"We're friends now, why are you so upset." I said

I saw her frown as if she was thinking something bad

"I'm not!" she said like just like Rap

"Now come on!" she said grabbing my wrist and running into a book store.

"Why are we here?" I asked

"I like books." she said looking at some

"Well I'm going to go to the video game store." I said walking next door.

After about 30 minutes Elsa came out with a book in her hand

"Wanna go to the cafe?" I asked. She nodded and she had a smile on her face. As we were walking she was smiling at her shoes.

"What happened in that bookstore?" I asked sitting at an empty table

"Nothing." she said dreamily

"Who'd you meet?"

"He's name is Caleb."

After the girls got back we all went to our homes and I was a little jealous of the Caleb guy.

Sorry I might not be upda

ting as much because I'm writing another fanfiction so I'll probably be updating every week so yea