Im gonna do it Part 2

Pitch and I went to lunch and I saw Jack eating with his friends; Tooth, North, Bunny, and Sandy. pitch and I sat at a table by ourselves. I looked at Jack and he was laughing at something Tooth had said. I sighed then started poking my good with my fork.

"You really like him, don't you?" Pitch said.

"Is it the obvious?"

"Just a little." he said laughing. I decided to forget about Jack during lunch, and hang out with Pitch.

"So were you from?" I asked

"London."

"And you?" he asked

"Norway."

"Cool." he said

"Well class is about to start so I guess we should go." I said getting up

"Yea. What about the plan?" he asked

"After this class." I said

"Okay see you then." He said leaving for his next class.

"Hey Snow Queen." Jack said sitting next to me.

"What do you want Overland." I said

"Els what's wrong." he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." My emotions weren't under control I didn't want to hurt him. He was about to say something when. The teacher walked in. I didn't really listen I was to worried something bad was going to happen.

After class was over I saw Pitch. I knew what I had to do.

"Hey Pitch." I said

"Hey Els.'

"You don't have to pretend to flirt with me." I said

"So what are you going to do?" He asked opening his locker.

"I don't know." I said heading to class

"Good luck Elsa." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Pitch." I said as we walked into class.

----at home-----

I wanted to talk to Jack, but I was still very mad. I heard a chime in my pocket.

'Hey Elsa'

It was Jack.

'What do you want'

'Why are you mad at me?'

'I'm not.'

'Yes you are.'

'No I'm not!'

'Why won't you tell me.l?!'

'Why were you flirting with her!?' I couldn't believe I had just said that.

'I'm sorry. I have to go' I said turning off my phone. I sat in bed and just stared at the celling.

"What have I done?"

Hello so school starts tomorrow and I got two awesome teachers and the boy who hates me isn't in my class, my bestfriends crush since second grade is. okay so yea I'm so excited for tomorrow! I was jumping up and down on the way home! okay that's all bye snowballs love you all!