Part 3

"What am I gonna do? I can't go back to school!" I said paceing my room Jack had been texting me all night, but I didn't answer any of his messages. I was scared about what would happen if I went to school. there was only one thing to do.

"I'm going to ask out Jack Overland."

I got dressed, ate my breakfast, and waited for the bus. when the bus came I saw the only empty seat was next to Jack and some freshman I didn't know.

Anna took the freshman.

I sat next to Jack.

"Hey Elsa, why didn't you respond to my messages?" he asked

"I fell asleep." no way I was going to ask him out on the bus.

"Hey do you want to hang out after school?" he said

"Sure." I'll ask him then. we got to school and went to our classes.

Classes were a bore I was waiting for the end of the day.

---time skip----

It was the end if the day and I was walking to my locker where Jack was waiting for me.

"Hey Snow Queen."

"Hey frost head." I said ruffling his hair.

"So were do you want to go?" I asked

"You'll see." He said grabbing my hand

When we arrived to our secret place I saw it was the pond were I asked him who he liked.

After a few minutes I decided to ask him.

"Jack?" I said

He hummed in response

"Do you like me?" I asked biting my lip with nervousness. he was quite for a few minutes.

"No." He said

My heart broke into a million pieces.

"I love you." he said kissing me

"I love you to." I said giving him a hug.

'This couldn't be more perfect.' I thought

I couldn't be more wrong, but of course I didn't know it at the time. I didn't know that in the bushes.

Someone was hiding.

Sorry this is hopefully the shortest chapter I just wanted a kinda of cliff hanger. Good news my little problem was fixed! Im going to stop telling my readers all my problems. I'll update tomorrow.