Karaoke night 1/2

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. yea I'm a really light sleeper.

"Hello?" I said sleepily

"Hey snow queen." Jack said

"What time is it?"

"3:00 am." Jack said

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 3:00AM!" I yelled but not to loud.

"I couldn't sleep." he said

"Don't you have other friends?"

"Yea, but there asleep."

"Well a few minutes ago so was I!"

"And now your up. Talk to me."

"Your lucky I can go back to sleep." I said turning on my light.

"Thank you Elsie!" he said like a 5-year-old

"Elsie?" I asked

"Deal with it Snow Queen."

"So what do you want." I said with a giggle

"Well how bout tonight we could go to karaoke night at that bar." he said. I already knew what bar he was talking about, it was the only karaoke bar. it wasn't even a bar all there drinks didn't have any alcohol in them, thank god.

"Just us." I said my cheeks getting hot.

"No, Hiccup and his girlfriend is coming." he said

"Oh, ok." I said and my cheeks cooled down.

"Okay, see you tonight Snow Queen." he said and I could just tell he was smirking. after he hung up I whispered to myself.

"Can't wait frost." and I smiled.

Jack was picking me up and 7:00 so I got ready at 6:30. I brushed my teeth because Anna and I were having a chocolate eating contest. I won. after I brushed my teeth I took a shower, and wore my jeggings that looked like workout jeans I put on a tank top and slipped and shirt that was handing off my shoulders the said love. I didn't worry about makeup. I put my thick platinum hair in a pony tail. I walked down stairs and saw Jack sitting in a chair playing in his phone.

"Hey Jack." I said. He turned around and his mouth was hanging open. I walked to him and closed his mouth.

"You might catch flies." I said and then I saw I was inches away from his face. I quickly stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Are you ready to go." I saw with my back turned to him.

"Yea let's go." he said getting up.

Ok so the winner is.........

Icynightxox!!!!!!

Send me your characters info and I'll put he/she in the next chapter!!

Thank you everyone who played!!

I love you all snow balls!!!!!!!