Sleep over 2/2

'It was just a dare'

It almost made me want to cry that something so simple as that could break my heart. I put on my gloves, because I knew at any moment I would burst.

"Elsa are you okay?" Merida asked through the door. I told everyone I was gonna change clothes.

"Yeah." my voice cracked, I was on the verge of tears. Merida must have know this because she opened the door.

"What's wrong?" she asked closing the door so the boys wouldn't hear.

"You know I like Jack, right." she nodded

"When we kissed he told me that it was just a dare, it didn't mean anything." I said tears rolling down my face.

"Hey, it's okay. Who needs Jack anyway." She said hugging me.

"What am I gonna do." I said

"I know!"

"My mum says a makeover will help a broken heart! I'd rather play battlefield, but you seem like a make up girl." She said grabbing my arm.

"Hey girls! Elsa I thought you were changing?" Hiccup said

"I-I changed my mind." I said holding back tears.

___________________________

Elsa was crying, was it because if me?

I saw Merida and Elsa go in to a room.

After about an hour Merida came out with Elsa.

She was wearing a teal shirt,black tights,and her hair was in twisted bun she looked at my coldly, like when I would pick on her.

'It was because of me.'

___________________________

After the makeover I realized that Jack wouldn't ever like me I mean, who would. I walked out of the room with Merida and looked at Jack coldly. To my surprise he looked...upset? It has to be just because your friends. I told my self. I walked to the couch and sat next to Merida.

"So, um what do y'all wanna do now?" Hiccup asked.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jack asked

"Sure!" everyone replied besides me.

"Okay." he said picking the movie.

After the movie I was walking to Merida's room when someone pulled me in a closet.

"What's your problem?" someone yelled/whispered.

"Jack is that you?" I sad trying to fine the door but, I found a light switch.

"So?" he said

"So what?" I asked

"What's your problem with me?!" He yelled. I thought about the kiss.

'It's just a dare.'

I crashed my lips into Jacks then threw him out the door locking my self in the closet.

'Why did I just do that!!'

___________________________

"What's your problem with me?!" I yelled. She just thought about something then crashed her lips into mine then out the door I went.

Do you ever get that feeling were your so nervous you feel like your gonna throw up.

That's how I feel.

Hello! sorry this was a very short chapter! next one will be longer!