Chapter 2

Maddie's POV
I woke up to the smell of pancakes, I opened my eyes and looked around the cabin, no one was here so I'm guessing the boys are eating. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and walked outside where the smell was coming from. I saw everyone sitting eating pancakes while making small chat.
"Hey! Where's my food" I asked
"Grayson ate ur pancakes mads" Ethan replied
"Whoops I was hungry"
"Yeh whatever I'll stave" I rolled my eyes walking back to the cabin.
I start getting changed out of my pjs and into something decent, in the middle of changing I hear a camera go off, I turn around and see the one and only Grayson Dolan.
"You better delete that Grayson" I yell
"Or what"
"I'm not joking, Grayson"
"Fineeee" he says slowly while walking out of the cabin.
"Nah sike, I'm keeping it, boo" he yell and starts running knowing that I'm chasing after him.
"Grayson delete ittttt!!!" I yell
"Noooo Maddie"
"Whatever, I hate you Grayson!"
"No you don't, you love me" he yells back
"If I loved you, I wouldn't be over you" i say back and  start to walk away to the cabin.
"Come on it's a joke mads!" He took my hand and pulls me back making me face him.
My eyes had started to water, from just remembering what him and his group use to tease me about.
"Leave me alone Grayson!"
"Whatever, I hate you too mads"
"Don't you dare call me mads only friends can, and your no friend" I state and sprinted to the cabin with tears dripping down my face.
Why am I even crying, get it together. I wiped my tears and go out side to where every one is.
"Hey darling, can you do a job for me" mum asked
"Yeh sure what is it?"
Can you and Grayson go get some milk and bread we are running out" I look over at Grayson and he is already staring at me.
"U-uhh why not E-Ethan?" I asked
"He is helping Lisa out with the fire wood"
" ohh okay well sure mum, where are the keys?"
"On the bedside table in my cabin" she explained
"Okay I'll be back in a minute" I ran to her cabin and grab her keys, running back to where they were.
"We're leaving now mum" I have her a kiss on the check and start heading to the car with Grayson behind me.
We both hope in and stay silent for the whole ride. We got to the shops and start looking for the stuff we need.
"Okay you are freaking me out being silent" I say
"Maybe that's because I don't want to speak with you" he whisper yells, so only I can hear.
"We'll sorry for speaking" I roll my eyes and keep looking for the milk and bread. After finding them we pay and go back to the car.
"You know if you were nicer we probably would be friends" I state
"Well than I'm glad that I'm not nice" he smirks
"Whatever" I turn the music on and start dancing. We were almost at the campsite when Grayson says
" you know your a horrible singer"
I turned to him with a sad look on my face,
"Rude" I turn back to face the road when I see a car coming straight toward us, I try and get off the road but it was to late. It all happened in slow motion, the car had us flipped over and soon after that all I saw was black.