Chapter 20

Maddie's POV
I woke up earlier than Grayson so I got up and walked to the kitchen, I decided to make him some pancakes for everything he has done for me.
"Hey, Maddie, how is everything going I heard about what your mum did I'm so sorry" Lisa say coming up to me and giving me one of her tight hugs.
"Yeah, I'm fine jut disappointed in her" I shrug
"Well you can stay here as long as you want"
"Thank you Lisa"
"Well, I'm heading to work, have a good day"
"You too" she walks out and I start making the pancake batter.
After about 10 minutes all the pancakes were cooked and Grayson still wasn't awake, so I wanted to decorate it a bit. So I put some icing sugar, with strawberries, ice cream and maple syrup on the pancakes, I carefully lift the plate up and I walked to Grayson's room, I place the plate of pancakes on his bedside table and I jumped on him.
"Baby" he says opening his eyes
"Your finally awake"
He just lets out a small laugh
"I made you breakfast"
"Awe,Baby you did have to" I place the plate of my delicious pancakes on his lap"
"Wow I did mint know you were this good at cooking"
"Well now you know" I say giving him a smile
"We both sag breakfast together talking about life when you mentioned something
"So are you going to move in here?"
"I don't know, I don't want to invade anyone's space" I say looking down
"Hey baby, your not, I'll be so happy if you move in" he say lifting my face up to his face
"Why?"
"Because I get to see my babygirl when I wake up, when I go to sleep" I planted my lips on his, feeling the sparks go off.
"I love you Grayson"
"I love you too baby". I go to take the plates back in the kitchen but Grayson stops me
"No I'll do that later"
"Right now I wanna cuddle with my babygirl"
I jump into his arms and we lay down, I have my head on his chest letting me listen to his hear beat. "We probably should go out" Grayson suggests
"Why"
"Because I wanna take you out in a date" he smirks
"Okay" I get up and look through his cupboards since I have no clothes and just put on a hoodie
"It better be causal because I have no clothes"
"Yep" he say getting ready.
Grayson's POV
Since Maddie has no where to stay I'm gonna let her move in here she doesn't know but I'm going to get my mum to get all her stuff from her house and bring them here so she can finally have her clothes and make my room finally our room, my mum got off work early and she helping me as well as Ethan, Maddie doesn't deserve getting kicked out but honestly I'm glad she did because now I can see her all the time, I just need her out all day so everyone can get this ready.