Chapter 5

Maddie's POV
It's been 3 days after the night Grayson stayed with me. He won't talk to at all and he hardly even
comes to see me, it kinda hurts to know that he hates me, I means yes I hated him but I wanna change that, I want to actually become friends with him. To be honest I don't know how I could hate him. He has hazel eyes that you could get lost in if you stared at him for to long, a perfect smile that wants to make you smile back and dang! His laugh that just makes my stomach turn. What am I saying I don't even remember him and he hates me. I got up from my bed and start packing getting ready to leave this boring place.
"Hi, hunny we can leave now it's 1:30 if your ready" Mum tells me while walking in the room.
"Hell Yass"
"Okay come on then" she picks my stuff up and signs me out. We hope in the car and she starts driving home,
"Mum can we stop and Starbucks"
"Yeh sure, what do you want?"
"The normal, chocolate frappe with extra whipped cream on top" I say quickly. She heads toward Starbucks and orders my drink and we drive back to our house.
" Maddie! Your back Lisa scream while running to hug me
"Yep, glad to be home"
"That's good, Well I'll let you get back to what you were doing"
"Bye" I yell and grab my bags and walk inside.
5 hours later
"Hunny! The Dolan's are coming over for dinner!" She yells. I get up and look through my closet I pick out a cropped spaghetti top and pair it with some jeans. I walk down stairs and sit on the couch waiting for them to arrive. Maybe tonight Grayson will finally talk to me, I thought to myself while hearing the door bell go off I get off the couch and go to open the door for them I hug Ethan and Lisa and they walk in and talk with my mum, I go to hug Grayson but he just walks past me while rolling his eyes. Well that kind of hurt, I walk to where the last seat was open which was in between Grayson and Ethan. I seat down and my mum hands everyone there dish.
5 minutes later
Grayson hasn't talked to me at all so I just decided to talk to him,
"So Grayson why haven't you been talking to me" I ask quietly so only he can hear me
"Because I don't have to"
"I don't like you Maddie, okay so stop trying to be my friend it's annoying!". I stay quiet and just look at my food, I lost my appetite I feel sick after he said that.
"Imma go upstairs I'm not hungry anymore" I say while walking away.
I was lying in bed just thinking when I hear a voice
"Hey Mads whats wrong" Ethan asks, I love how he calls me mads.
"Nothing, I just wasn't hungry"
"Oh ok"
Soon I hear another pair of footsteps come up the stairs
"Ethan we're leaving" the person says, I look up and see him. He walks back down stairs and Ethan says bye to me and follows Grayson.
11:30pm
I couldn't sleep he was in my mind and wouldn't leave, so I decided to text him and hope he will respond to me.

Grayson☹️
Me: hey Grayson:)

Grayson☹️: what do you want Maddie😡!

Me: for you to talk to me:(
Grayson☹️: I am.
Me:in real life😞

Grayson☹️: I told you this Maddie I can't I
haven't forgotten you it's hard for me!

Me:please we can just try and if it doesn't work out I'll leave you alone about it.

Grayson☹️: fine! Just to shut you up.🙄

Me: yay!!!! Thank you❤️

Me: I'll see you tomorrow

Grayson☹️: no you won't 🤨

Me: yes I will your coming over and we have a pool day💦

Grayson☹️: fine! 🙄but only because I want to be in the pool 💦

Me:good night Grayson 😴

Grayson☹️:....... night
I shut my phone and smile I can't wait to tomorrow and with that sleep over took me.