Chapter 19

Maddie's POV
I woke up in Grayson arms, I smile at him, god he was so cute when he sleeps, I kiss his forehead to wake him up.
"Mmm"
"Gray wake up, we need to get ready for a party"
"Why"
"Because I need to forget about things"
He gives me sad eyes and I just give him a small smile. He get ups and looks through his closet and picks an outfit for himself, I just wear what I'm wearing because I'm not in the mood to change. We hop into the car and head to the party. We arrive and I could already smell the alcohol and smoke, we go inside and see the normal teenager party, people grinding on each other, making out, people vomiting and drinking, I walk over to the kitchen and grab a drink, Grayson just drinks water because he is driving.
"Please don't get to fucked up" he says worried
"I won't"
I grab more drinks and just skull them down trying to forget my mum and dad, I grab Grayson's hand and I start dancing, I could tell I was drunk but no that drunk that I didn't know what I was doing. Grayson went to say hi to some of his mates so I just stayed there dancing,
"Oh looks like fatty Maddie, I'm guessing your here with you man whore of a boyfriend"
"Shut the Fuck up, Chole, he isn't"
"I'm sure he is fucking someone right now" I was so over her talking shit about gray, he didn't deserve it, so I went and I punch her in the face, she punches back and soon we are on the floor throwing punches at each other.
"Maddie!" I heard someone say, then I was pulled off of Chole, I look to see who it was and see a mad Grayson
"We are going home" he say sternly
We walk out and I was scared that he was mad at me, I didn't want him to get mad at me. We drove home and he took me to his room, he got the aid kit and fix's my face and knuckles up.
"I'm sorry" I say
He just shakes his head
"Gray, what would you do if some guy was talking shot about me"
"I'll fight him no one talks shit about my babygirl"
"Than why can't I do that" I ask
"I just don't want you to get hurt"
"I'll be fine baby" I say
"Okay, well let's get to bed"
"Agreed" and I closed my eyes and sleep time over.