Chapter 7

Maddie's POV
I woke up to my alarm going off, ah I have school today. I haven't been at school for a while because of the accident, I'm excited to see some of my friends that I haven't seen in ages though. I hop in the shower and wash myself and then I go change into ripped jeans and a slightly cropped red shirt. I go and straightened my hair and go down stairs, my mum goes to work early so she is never here when I wake up, which means I normally have the place to myself. I make some toast and put some Nutella on it, I heard my phone ding so I went to check who it was.

Ethan❤️:

Ethan❤️: I'm outside so hurry up or we are going to be late

Me:coming
I run upstairs to grab my bag and hurry back downstairs , I go outside and walk to Ethan
"Hey Mads!" He said while embracing me into a hug
"Hey" we hop In The car and he drives to school
————————
We arrive at school and Me and Ethan walked up to our friend group.
"Maddie! Your back , I missed you so much" Kylie says while running up to me. Kylie was like my girl best friend, we aren't that close as me and Ethan though.
"Hey Kylie, i missed you" I say back,
"How are you, did you get hurt?"
"No just some scratches and bruises"
"And Memory loss" Ethan cuts in
"Omg! That's so shit, do you remember me?"
"Yes Kylie, obviously I couldn't forget you"
"That's true" we all start laughing and walk down the hall, we go up to my locker and I go to open it but I then realised that I don't know my code.
"Fuck! I don't know my code" I slap myself at how stupid I am
"Hey it's fine, I know it Mads" Ethan reply's while doing my code for me
"Thanks E your the best"
"That's what I'm for" we laugh at him but then get cut off by a voice
"Oh look who it is, attention seeking Maddie" I hear someone say behind me, I turn and see the person I hate 'CHOLE'
"What do you want chole" I roll my eyes and scoff
"How was your crash, I'm guessing the car didn't hit you hard enough"
"Leave her alone chole, no one wants your hoe ass here so leave" Kylie says sticking up for me.
"Whatever" she scoffs and walks to Grayson and they start talking.
"Why couldn't I forget about her" I say rolling my eyes.
The warning bell rings and I head off to class by myself cause I don't have the class with them. in the middle of going, I realise I don't know where I'm going
"Fuck" I yell, I'm so over this whole memory loss shit. I decide to just stay where I am so I walk over to the lockers and sit down, I was there for around 20 minutes till someone came up to me.....