Chapter 7:You Found Me

-Chapter Title Credit:You Found Me by The Fray-

"Gerard mother fucking Arthur Way!IF YOU MOVE ANOTHER GOD DAMN MUSCLE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF."

Gerard jumped and his head snapped up.

He was met by a pair of intense hazel eyes and he groaned.

'Frank' was back.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"Frank continued pissed off as he stormed towards the fence.

"Go away."Gerard grumbled staring down at his shoes.

Frank froze,hurt flashing in his eyes.

"What?"

Gerard looked at him feeling tears building up again.

"Your not real.Your another one of those stupid fucking hallucinations.Just go away."

He had started crying again.

"You've been hallucinating?"Frank said softly.

Gerard nodded.

"Gee you have to believe me.Im real."

Gee.

He missed Frank calling him Gee.

Gerard felt the fence shake as Frank pulled himself up to sit next to him.

"Your not real,"Gerard whispered.

"Yes I am."

Gerard looked at him through his tears and opened his mouth to protest....

But Frank had reached out and whipped the tears from Gerards face.

Gerard froze,his breath catching in his throat.

There was one thing his hallucinations couldnt do,

They could never touch him.

That meant Frank was real.

Frank was really here sitting next to him.

"Frankie,"Gerard chocked on a sob.

Frank smiled and leaned in,pressing his lips against Gerards.

Gerard grabbed the back of his neck,deepening the kiss.

The pain in his chest seemed to fade until it was nothing more but a sore spot.

"I love you,"Gerard forced out when they pulled apart to take a breath.

"I love you too,"Frank whispered and carefully removed the rope from Gerards neck.

Gerard fell into Franks arms sobbing.

"Its okay Gerard.Its okay."Frank whispered clutching onto him.

"Im so sorry.I thought you were gone!I t-thought you were never going to come back."Gerard sobbed so hard his body was shaking.

"Sshhh,Gee.I promise I will always come back for you.I love you.Its all going to be okay."

Frank wasn't sure how long they sat there hugging each other as he calmed Gerard down but suddenly the sound of Gerards small sniffles were interrupted by a distant voice shouting,"GERARD!?!?!"

Gerard stiffened and looked up to see if Frank had heard it to.

Frank had also heard the shout and was now peering into the shadows infront of them curiously.

"Gerard!?Are you here!?"Mikeys voice yelled from the front part of the cemetery,probably heading to their grandmas grave.

"OVER HERE!"Frank yelled before Gerard could tell him not to.

Mikey was bursting into the small clearing in seconds.

Fucking Mikey.

"Gerard are you oka-HOLY SHIT FRANK!?"

Frank chuckled slightly and Gerard buried his face into Frank shoulder.

He didn't want to look at Mikey.

Not after what happened this afternoon.

What if he tried to send him away after he just got Frank again?

That couldn't happen.

Gerard couldnt handle that.

Gerard had began to shake badly,not because of crying but due to the fact he was only wearing a tank top and the temperature was dropping rapidly.

Frank frowned and pulled away making Gerard whimper.

"Put this on,"Frank ordered pulling a baggy black hoodie off his body.

Gerard took it and stared at it a second.

"Frank....?"

"Yes?"Frank asked innocently.

"This is my hoodie."

"I don't know what your talking about."Frank grinned.

Gerard couldnt help but smile gently as he tugged the hoodie onto his body.

It smelled like Frank.

"What happened Gerard?"Mikey asked coming closer to the fence.

"You know exactly what happened Mikey."Gerard said coldly.

Mikey shook his head,"No I don't.Ben text me this afternoon telling me he found you talking to air during work,then you ran out saying,'Im Not Crazy'."

Gerards eyes widened as he forced out a weak,"What?"

"B-But you where there.You told me you were going to send me back to the mental hospital."He argued.

"Gerard....I wouldn't do that unless it was something serious.I wasn't there this afternoon."

A silence fell over them as Gerards mind raced.

It had been a hallucination.

Fucking hell.

"Im sorry,"Gerard whispered feeling more tears rising.

He was so stupid.

How could he not have known?

Frank instantly collected him into his arms.

"Lets go to somewhere with a heater."Frank sighed.

"Back to my place.I don't think he needs to be at his apartment right now.There is alot of talking that needs to be done."

-So....Frerard is back!....You guys didn't take the last chapter very well so im really sorry about that.I wanted them to meet on the fence again.So yeah...don't hate me?-ChemicalSkeleton