Chapter 13:Im Sorry For The Things I've Done(Part 1)

-Chapter Title Credits:Sorry by Sleeping With Sirens-

Frank stared up at the ceiling troubled.

Gerard's steady breathing from next to him didn't calm his nerves like usual.

It cant be true.

Gerard would never do that.

The doctor was crazy.

The doctor was WRONG.

Gerard would never do that.

But the more the statement was repeated in his head,the less convinced Frank felt.

---Flashback----

Gerard fainted halfway through having his blood taken.

When it was finished the doctor sent the blood off to the lab and then he pulled Frank outside,ignoring Mikeys questioning gaze.

"Are you aware of how he got that mark on his arm?"The doctor asked sounding concerned.

"Yeah,he got a flu shot."Frank said confused,restating Gerards explanation.

"Thats what he claims,but do you honestly know if he's telling the truth?"

Frank was even more confused now.

Why would Gerard lie about getting a flu shot?

"Iv been a doctor 15 years.I know a flu shot mark when I see it....Im not trying to accuse him of anything,but marks like that are normally caused by injections of drugs."

Frank looked up startled.

He must have heard him wrong.

"Excuse me?"

"I believe Gerard has injected himself with a drug within the past month."

Frank shook his head,anger blossoming in his chest.

No.No way.Gerards HATES needles.He wouldn't stab himself with one.

Frank said this to the doctor who simply shrugged half-heartedly.

"Just....keep a close eye on him."With that the doctor left leaving Frank standing in the hallway,questions racing around his head faster than bullets.

Slowly he forced himself to open the door and enter the room,Mikeys curious stare instantly locking on him.

"What's wrong?"A groggy voice muttered.

Gerard was awake.

"Nothing.The doctor was just telling me how long it would be until we got results."

---------------

Just....keep a close eye on him

 Frank didn't think Gerard would ever do such a thing.

He had seen Gerard around needles,he knew better.

The doctor should too,Gerard threatened to punch him if he came near him with a needle.

But there was a nagging feeling in Franks stomach that made him uneasy.

Was it possible?

Frank had found a way to cope without Gerard there to support him.

Self Harm.

How did Gerard cope?

Frank knew better than to think Gerard had been fine without him.

The boy had been hallucinating and even going to the point of about to commit suicide.

Frank was not blind either,he had seen a few empty bottles of alcoholic liquids scattered around Gerards apartment.

But Gerard drank when they were in high school.

Maybe thats how he coped.

But drugs?

Frank sighed and rubbed his forehead in a stressed manner.

Drugs just didn't make sense.

Then whats the needle hole in Gerard's arm from?The voice in his head nagged.

This is fucking crazy.

Franks head was aching horribly by this point and he wished he could just fall into a deep sleep for a few hours to escape his frantic thoughts.

It wouldn't hurt to look....IF he is using drugs than he has to have a stash somewhere right?

Frank sighed and was answered by a small mumble as Gerard shifted in his sleep.

Frank waited until he was sure he was back into a deep sleep before carefully crawling out of the bed.

He searched the bathroom and only found Gerards prescription pills for his schizophrenia.

He had searched every room in the apartment until he was left with the living room.

He felt a small feeling of relief when he found no signs of any illegal substances....

....That is until he leaned back from checking the tv entertainment stand and his eyes locked on something tucked under the couch.

 He hadn't even opened it but as he reached out to grab the small box he knew this was Gerard's secret.

THIS IS WHAT HE'S BEEN HIDING.

The thought struck at Franks heart hard.

 He flipped the lid open and he was met by the sight of a baggy filled with a white powder,a small flask no doubt filled with a Strong whisky of some sort,a few bottles of pills and to Franks horror a empty needle.

Frank's world crashed down around him in those few seconds.

It was true.

How could he not have noticed?

Why would Gerard hide this from him?

Why didn't he let Frank help him?

"F-Frank?"

Franks head snapped up,blinking rapidly to make out who was standing in the door frame.

Not that he needed to see who it was,he could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Gerard....W-We need to talk...."

-Okay so im sorry if this chapter sucked.But,OH FRANK KNOWS WHAT GERARDS BEEN DOING.

Sorry I didn't update sooner,Monday I was busy obsessing over Weighted and I wrote a small frerard based off of it called The Love Don't Drown (check it out if you havn't already)  and then Tuesday my uncle was in surgery so I was stuck at the hospital BUT BAM.I UPDATED SO YOU CAN ALL FORGIVE ME.-ChemicalSkeleton