Chapter 12:Give Them Blood

-Chapter Title Credits:Blood by MCR-

Gerard did wish Mikey would have had the nerve to tell him before,instead he was being woke up on saturday morning to a annoying knocking on the front door.

He opened it to find his tall lanky brother standing there arms crossed,prepared for a fight.

Frank was with him,standing behind Mikey with a nervous look on his face.

Before anyone could say anything Frank blurted out,"I-I didnt know Gee,please don't be mad at me im sorr-"

"Your coming with us to get a blood test.Right now."MIkey interrupted.

Gerard was not completely surprised when he was learned Mikey was deadly serious about the blood test.

He realized Mikey might have been serious days ago and had quickly began taking the awful pills.

Gerard studied the two of them,switching his gaze from his determined brother to the anxious beautiful shorter man.

"Whatever."

Gerard wanted to fight but knew that the action would be useless and simply gave in,following after his brother and Frank wearing the same cloths from yesterday.

Gerard's attitude changed dramatically when they actually the hospital however.

The smell of disinfectants was overwhelming his lungs and the white walls had him cringing,wishing he could take his paints and bring life to the blank nothingness.

He had always hated hospitals,but after being locked away at a mental hospital the anger and resentment for them had turned into fear.

As soon as his unsteady legs carried him through the automatic doors,fear stirred in his stomach and he turned paler than normal.

"S'okay Gee,"Franks gentle voice echoed in Gerards ear causing him to shudder but continue walking.

Frank held onto his hand,guiding him as they trailed after Mikey who was being directed to the room they needed.

They found the room with no problem,sitting down and waiting in silence for the doctor.

Gerards heart had began to pound furiously and he felt himself beginning to tremble.

His hazel eyes darted around the room,taking in every vial,cotton swab,and jar filled with other medical aids.

"Gerard,"Frank squeezed his hand making Gerard's frantic eyes to lock with Franks.

I can't do this Frank.

Frank frowned reaching out to pull Gerard into his arms.

Gerard buried his face into Franks shoulder,grateful for the opportunity to not have to look at the white walls around them.

"Please don't let them do this to me,"Gerard whispered pleadingly into Frank's shoulder so only he would hear.

Franks heart broke from the sound in Gerards voice and he opened his mouth,not knowing how to respond.

He didn't have a chance to even come up with a reply because at that moment the door swung open and a male voice said,"Hello,Im Dr.Jacklin...which one of you is Gerard?"

Gerards head raised slightly and he peered out at the man from behind his red hair.

He was about 36 years old in a doctors outfit,clasping a clipboard in his hand.

I dont like him.

The doctor shifted his attention to the boy who was clinging onto Frank like his life depended on it.