Chapter 11:Desperate And Pathetic

-Chapter Title Credit:Go To Hell,For Heavens Sake by Bring Me The Horizon-

"I'll walk home with you after work since I get off ten minuets before you tonight,"Gerard said as they stopped outside of the music shop.

"M'kay.Bring me a coffee,"Frank grinned.

"No way,"Gerard smirked leaning down.

Frank chuckled and pressed their lips together,enjoying the taste of cigarettes and coffee.

Frank had missed that during those four years apart.

He had often found himself craving that taste.

It was just so Gerard.

"Bye Frankie,"Gerard giggled pulling away from the kiss.

Not that he wanted to,but he knew better than to be late to work with the way Ben and Bob were all over him.

"Bye Gee,"

Frank sighed watching as Gerard walked away.

"Gerard!"Frank called suddenly,grinning.

Gerard looked over his shoulder,stopping in his tracks.

"Bring me a coffee you asshole!"

Gerard broke out into laughter.

"Okay!"

Frank was still smiling like a idiot as he pushed the door to the shop open and stepped into the warm air,defrosting him almost immediately.

"Gosh you guys act like love stricken teenagers,"Alex,who had to work two hours earlier,teased.

"Your just mad because your not able to do that.Im onto your crush Alex,"I threatened joining him behind the front counter.

He cocked a eyebrow,"Oh really?"

Frank grinned evilly,"Yeah.Im not stupid.Let's discuss the stares you've been giving our fellow co-worker Jack Barakat.OR the way your eyes seem to freeze every time he bends down to restock the CD selves."

A blush had grown on Alex's face by this point.

"Maybe I should tell Jack huh?"Frank continued teasingly.

"Tell me what?"

Alex's eyes widened and Frank broke into laughter.

Speak of the devil.

Jack stood in the door that lead to the back storage room,a box in his hands and a look of confusion etched on his face.

"Alex likes,"

Alex stared at Frank pleadingly and Frank continued seriously,

"-To dress up like a drag queen."

Jack laughed before he shook his head,"I would love to see that,"

"I bet you would,"Frank muttered as he walked away.

"Asshole,"Alex glared but Frank knew he wasn't really mad.

Their conversation was cut short as a group of three guys walked into the shop.

Alex disappeared to go help Jack stock the selves,leaving Frank to work the register.

----------

"Enjoy,"Frank smiled at the girl who had just purchased a beautiful acoustic guitar.

Frank had been admiring that guitar for a while,but he was not heart broken to see it sold.

In fact if he WAS going to buy one of the guitars it would be this beautiful white one with the word 'Pansy' on it.