Epilogue:I Will Be

If six years ago you had told Gerard Way that he would one day fall in love with a short boy who had perfect facial features,a smile that made his heart pound and butterflies erupt in his stomach he would have called you a liar.

If you had continued on to tell him that this perfect boy would make him want to live again,to make him stop drinking and using drugs and be happy,He would looked at you as if you had just grown a second head.

Because Gerard six years ago didn't have a future.

It had always been a matter of time until he finally succeeded in suicide due to being a lost cause.

If you had told Frank Iero six years ago that he wouldn't be in the clutches of his father anymore he would have just shaken his head.

If you informed him that he saved the life of the most broken boy on the earth he would have laughed because he was so 'worthless'.

Frank had been destined to suffer in silence until he also succeeded in committing suicide.

But things never did work out like that.

They DID do all these things.

They made it.

Two broken boys had been thrown together by a random act of fate and fixed each other.

Even as reality tore them apart time and time again they always found each other in the dark.

 Monday August 11th two men were sitting in a booth at a Starbucks.

One had sparkling hazel eyes and a wide smile.His hair was cut short in a fringe fashion.He sported two piercings:A nose and a lip ring.

The other had dyed black hair that hung down to almost his shoulders,he too had hazel eyes that had a spark in them and they were so loving anybody who looked into them couldn't help but to smile.He had a smile to match his companion's.

These two men were in mid-conversation when they overheard a conversation coming from a group of four guys in the booth next to them.

The word's they spoke were not what was important to these two men,but the voices.

One of the four had dyed blonde hair styled back,he had on a pair of sunglasses and a small smile set on his face as he held hands with the boy next to him who had the craziest afro anybody has ever seen.

The third had a dark blonde hair color,shaggy almost,hanging in his face.His brown eyes stood out like a puppy's as he talked to the fourth boy.

The fourth boy had a dark brown/black hair with dyed blonde in it.He seemed to be making a joke to the other.

The fourth boy was the one to notice the two strangers staring at them and pointed it out to the others who spun around to look for themselves.

Gerard Way and Frank Iero had gone missing a year ago in the town of Belleville,New Jersey.

But the four boys in the booth,Mikey Way,Ray Toro,Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat knew who they were.

And as the six men stared a each other a grin formed on each of their faces.

-This is the end.Wow.Seems so weird for it to finally be over.This has been my life for months.Im sad.I cried when I published this.This is the end of this story but not the end of me,I will have a new series SOON.So follow me and stay in touch.I love you guys,thanks for reading.-ChemicalSkeleton