prologue

Min Young's POV

The day just went by as usual. Being bullied by that jerk, I seat next to, and everything else.

"Yah, Min Young!" Someone from behind me called out to me. Recognising the squeaky voice, I knew immediately who it was...Kim Jisoo, my best friend, Waving her right arm at me amd her left arm, grasping onto her files and papers and juice.

"Min Y-Young, h-have yo-you heard the n-n-news?" Jisoo asked, catching her breath at almost every word. "What news?" I tilted my head, in confusion.

Jisoo slapped her forehead and sighed. "A new student named Park Jimin moved into our class!" Jisoo said, finally breathing properly.

"What's up with that Park Jimin? Why is everyone talking about him?" I looked into Jisoo's eyes, again, with much confusion.

"Park Jimin is literally damn hot and he is like super cute and all and I feel like squishing those chubby cheeks he has!" Jisoo fangirled about that boy as we walked to class.

******
Min Young's POV

As I went to my seat, I looked at the one beside me, it was empty. I heaved a sigh of relief.

He isnt here yet! Thank fucking god...

When I settled myself onto my seat, a short boy walked in and stood infront of the class. His blonde hair ruffled up and his fingers so tiny.

I looked into his eyes. He looked somehow just like how Jisoo described him.

Damn so much eye contact with Park Jimin...

"So, class. This is our new student. He came from Busan...Same place as where one of our students, who isn't here yet, used to live there too." Our teacher spoke as she looked back and forth at the seat next to me and Jimin. "Can you introduce yourself?" She requested Jimin in the calmest tone possible.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Jimin-imnida" Jimin smiled at the class. The teacher, then, gestured Jimin to take a seat.

As Jimin walked down my isle, he saw an empty seat next to me. So, he sat next to me.

I was shocked at what he did. "I can't believe you t-took..Jun-..." Before I can finish what I wanted to say, Jungkook, the boy who seats next to me as he likes to tease and bully me, slammed onto Jimin's new desk.

"Jungkook...calm down.." I stared into his cold eyes. Jungkook's muscles slowly contracted as his eyes slowly rose to look at Park Jimin, who was in his seat.

"That's my seat, kid. If you don't want your life in this school to be like hell, then you jolly well move out of that seat.." Jungkook threatened as he clenched his fist and positioned it such as it looked like he wanted to punch Jimin.

"Jeon Jungkook! You're very late for school and want to get yourself in trouble again for punching a kid?" Our teacher snapped. Jungkook shook his head. "Good. Then find yourself another seat."

Jungkook scrambled off from Jimin's desk and went to seat behind me.