XXII

1 year passed

"Remember how we met?" Jungkook asked you out of the blue. "Yeah! How could I forget?!" You sarcastically replied. "Hehe...I remember your face when you bumped into me." He teased.

Yup, thats how you 'met' him. It wasn't the friendliest way to meet someone but it just so happens, you met him that way.

"You were like, 'who the hell??' And I was like, 'oh my god! Is that a goddess?'" He mimicked your voice. "Yah! I do NOT sound like that, Jeon." You scoffed as you hit his shoulder playfully.

"But its true.." He says. "You do look like a goddess!" He added and made you blush. "Tch..bitch where?" You laughed.

His expression changed into a serious one and he stared into your dark orbs. "Stop underestimating yourself. You ARE beautiful! Inside and out." He says as he cups your cheeks.

"Wh-" he cut you off with a quick peck on the lips. "Say another horrible comment about yourself and I swear...I will kiss you again!" He threatened with a smirk on his face.

"Okay.." You muttered, shyly. "Anyways, I wanna ask you something." He says as he reached for something in his pocket.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he got onto his knee.
'No..he can't be.' You thought. 

"Min Young. We've been together for 1 year and I know you're the best and the nicest girl I've ever met. You were a strong girl and still is. I promise to stay by your side and protect you at all causes. Ex gangster or whatever I still love you for who you are." Jungkook started and pulled out the ring box. He opened it and there it held a diamond ring.

"Will you marry me and stay by my side for eternity?" He asked. You started to tear up and nodded crazily. "YES!" You hugged him and he hugged you back happily.

---

okok it kinda sucks but maybe it sucks becuz idk how proposals work lmfao so I improvised it